BY NINTENDO

Style Savvy: Fashion Forward Nintendo 3DS see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caleigh A.
It can get repetitive at times but overall, it's a great game with an interesting plot. Anyone who loves fashion design will most likely enjoy the game. I became hooked when I played the tutorial free trial over and over again.
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
I love this game! I bought this for my younger cousin and they love it!!! I even played this game and found that it is an interesting game! It's also a good way to gather the family for some quality time. I loves all the details and features that this game has! I recommend this product!
Alex S.
CA
So, it's a fun game. But after a while, it gets a little boring in repetitive. So I don't play it too often or for very long periods of time. But it's different from a lot of games I own, and I do like variety.
Genesis M.
This game is decent for children .. I have my girls play it and they love it especially the part where they can virtually dress up the girls on the game I definitely recommend to parents for their kids
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
This game is very interesting but it does get pretty repetitive. I do enjoy the storyline and the graphics.
Maddy L.
Lorena, TX
I played this game when I was younger and it let me explore fashion before I really knew what it was.
Ethan D.
Palatine, IL
Great game to play offered lots of selection as to how to dress your character it was fun
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game because I like fashion. you almost never find games like that for girls. but I liked this.