BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsPureology
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist

Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist

by Pureology

A Eureka moment for fine to medium hair, this volumizing spray will take you as high as the redwoods for 24 hours of lift. A long-lasting formula that maintains hair's movement and adds texture that's never as stiff as bark. Use it as a wet-to-dry styler or to refresh dry curls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Mandy B.
The pureology instant levitation mist lifts your hair quicker then you can blink if you want some volume in your hair as quick as your schedule this is it I would recommend this
Sonja M.
Suisun City, CA
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Sonja M.
Esthetically gorgeous bottle is pretty in light lavendar. Very lightweight volume mist styles your hair and protects the color that you pay so much for. I used this not knowing what to expect, here’s what I found, it is less hold than a hairspray and a hint more hold than my its a ten spray. Don’t be concerned that it says menthol infused it does not smell like a cough drop just light and airy.
Zenna L.
Andrews, NC
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Zenna L.
This product is amazing!!!! I have fine hair and have tried everything. This gave me volume and didn't weigh my hair down. it smells fabulous as well. The applicator squirts easily and I massage it into my roots. I can't recommend enough!!!!
Tammy P.
Kokomo, IN
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Tammy P.
I love this product! I use it right after I get out of the shower. Definitely gave my hair some volume, it is long lasting and it smells good. I would recommend this product to other
Elizabeth S.
Mcallen, TX
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Elizabeth S.
I received Pureology Instant Levitation Mist Style & Protect , I was so happy to receive it and get to review it. I was so pleased with the results. I have to say my hair is highly important to me I have long wavy to curly hair and the products I use are important to me , This instant mist was wonderful on my hair, it gave me volume and made my curls bouncy, shiny and and stayed on without weighing it down. There is a plus to this Instant Levitation Mist and that it is for color treated hair, it protects and treats it at the same time so I feel I’m benefiting with this Pureology Mist Spray and I truly highly recommend it , it does not disappoint, this is my go to Brand now. Great Job Pureology 👏🏻👏🏻 and thank you Influenster for an amazing product and the opportunity to review it.
Monét  P.
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Monét  P.
So while I love Pureology, this spray didn’t seem to give my hair that much of a thickening effect. I do have normal/thick hair to begin with though, so keep that in mind. Its effects might be more obvious with thinner hair. Aside from this though, it didn’t leave my hair crunchy at all and didn’t disrupt my waves which I very much appreciated. The scent was not strong and it was easy to handle. The packaging is also A+
Evelyn A.
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Evelyn A.
This product is fantastic, I used it on clients just to give them something new, and this help perfectly and kept the volume going after a day. Did it on my own hair too.. it was amazing! 3 days later.. still volume..
Nayeli Q.
Cicero, IL
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Nayeli Q.
I received this product for free from influenster and pureology in exchange for my honest review. Right off the bat this is my favorite brand . This product is very light weight to the hair and smells nice . I loved how easy it is to use and how much it gave me volume. I have very limp hair and this help to have beautiful volume and after it being styled. Definitely recommend and will purchase once I run out .
Nadeshda L.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Nadeshda L.
I am 4 months postpartum and my hair started thinning and falling out! My hair lost its volume! I have fine curly hair and without volume my hair look horrible until I tried this hair mist!! This stuff is magic for my hair!!! It has mint in it any I felt like it was stimulating my scalp! My hair definitely got volume and felt thicker!! I absolutely love it and I will buy it!!! I like the smell and it didn’t make my hair greasy, oily or dry!!! I love this stuff!!
Aubrie J.
Brea, CA
Style + Protect Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Aubrie J.
Although it didn’t add much volume, it still made my hair look healthy and shiny. I have pretty thin hair so I was worried this would make it look greasy but I was just careful with how much I put and it was nice!

Looking for your answer?