BY STYLE ME PRETTY

Style Me Pretty
  • "I could spend hours drooling over the gorgeous weddings features and it gave me great ideas for my own special day!" in 7 reviews
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
So awesome! I couldn't be more impressed with their site. I could spend hours looking through the amazing photos. I was featured on this website from a photo shoot I did once and couldn't have been more pleased with my feature!
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
Style me Pretty is an adorable blog, and so inspirational in many ways! I'm very excited to see my wedding from April being featured on Style Me Pretty. (Photographed by Jordan Brittley). There is so much more content on here other than weddings, though! Be sure to browse through and you will feel completely inspired when you do so.
Meghan G.
I love the Style Me Pretty blog. It may not be the best thing to look at when you are in the throws of planning your wedding, because then you will want to add too much to your wedding and you may not have the budget. It is a great site to get inspiration from though. It is so fun to look at! Check it out if you have not!
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
The best wedding blog out there. I used it to find all of my wedding vendors - it's really great to get to look through how different vendors come together to make a whole event. They make it really easy to search either by vendor, wedding theme, etc.
Christine P.
This blog seems focused on one style of wedding - it's something that incorporates mason jars, painted brick walls and modern chandeliers. Wish it had more variety of wedding styles and not the Mastin Labs images of the sorority girl wedding look.
Nicole M.
This site is well organized, but it seems like the vomit pile of instagrammed rustic wedding photos. When I was wedding planning, I found much more use in sites like Offbeat bride, which actually gave tips for DIY, original ideas, and an actual community filled with real people who wanted to give each other real advice. This site is simply generic and should not be used as anything more than for mere browsing for a specific look.
Fenna B.
Akron, OH
I suppose if you're into looking at the same sh*t over and over and feeling like the only way to have a wedding is by spending a million dollars, then this is definitely the blog for you. I prefer personality and reality.
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
I love how this website is set up and the photography/inspiration is fantastic! It's beautiful arranged to give you great ideas and help you feel inspired to create some of your own! I also follow them on Pinterest and have a few photography friends that have been featured on their site time and time again.
Eva M.
This website was very helpful in planning my wedding. It features so many gorgeous and unique weddings you could, and I did, spend all day browsing. They offer unique ideas and new traditions for the trend setting bride.
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love this blog!!!! I think it may be the best site for wedding planning out there!!! I love to see all the beautiful pictures of the extravagant weddings...If you're planning a wedding I highly recommend it!
LaJessica M.
I've never heard of this brand. What do they sell?
Larissa H.
pollock pines, CA
I've never heard of this brand is it good for plus size women.
Mariangel O.
What's exactly what this brand sells?
Amber B.
Newaygo, MI
Never heard of this brand. Is it based out of the US?
Imani H.
I have never heard of this brand and the photos don't really help what is it all about?