BY STYLE ME PRETTY

Style Me Pretty
  • "I could spend hours drooling over the gorgeous weddings features and it gave me great ideas for my own special day!" in 7 reviews
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
Style me Pretty is an adorable blog, and so inspirational in many ways! I'm very excited to see my wedding from April being featured on Style Me Pretty. (Photographed by Jordan Brittley). There is so much more content on here other than weddings, though! Be sure to browse through and you will feel completely inspired when you do so.
Christine P.
This blog seems focused on one style of wedding - it's something that incorporates mason jars, painted brick walls and modern chandeliers. Wish it had more variety of wedding styles and not the Mastin Labs images of the sorority girl wedding look.
Eva M.
This website was very helpful in planning my wedding. It features so many gorgeous and unique weddings you could, and I did, spend all day browsing. They offer unique ideas and new traditions for the trend setting bride.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Fashionista Expert
Love this blog!!!! I think it may be the best site for wedding planning out there!!! I love to see all the beautiful pictures of the extravagant weddings...If you're planning a wedding I highly recommend it!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
They have beautiful wedding ideas. You could come up with multiple themes. Elegant, simple, classic and pretty. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Jade K.
Los Angeles, CA
Style me pretty is exactly what it sounds like style me pretty they melt my heart with all of there fashion forward trends and they affordable prices I always leave In style with out breaking the bank I must say I really like them a lot
Megan J.
Hattiesburg, MS
As a wedding photographer I can say that I refer all of my brides to style me pretty! They are always up to date on the newest trends in the wedding industry
Erin S.
Canton, NC
Absolutely adorable! I used this SO much when I was planning my wedding! The ideas matched my style perfectly! How cute is the name?!?
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
Style me pretty is such a cool blog for wedding planning. I got so many great ideas for wardrobe, decorating and etc from this site!
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Fashionista Expert
Probably one of the best wedding blogs out there. I remember always scrolling through for inspiration when planning my own wedding.
Mariangel O.
What's exactly what this brand sells?
Larissa H.
pollock pines, CA
I've never heard of this brand is it good for plus size women.
LaJessica M.
I've never heard of this brand. What do they sell?
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Is it a good brand?
Imani H.
I have never heard of this brand and the photos don't really help what is it all about?