Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron uploaded by Leydi J.

BY STYLE HOUSE

Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have had this Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron . I have used this a few times as well as my son. It works nicely. If you want an alternative to drying your hair while at the same time straightening it or curling it, then I recommend this one.
Leydi J.
Chocowinity, NC
Amazing styling Iron. I use this when my hair is kind of dry. I like to apply a hair product that makes my hair shiny so it can have that natural look. For the job is does it is affordable I recommend it to every girl !