Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron

by Style House

Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron!
LilyRae M.
5150 Mesa Verde Dr
Very easy to use and great for begginers and works perfectly! I use this on a daily basis and it stays throughout the day!
Leydi J.
Chocowinity, NC
Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron uploaded by Leydi J.
Amazing styling Iron. I use this when my hair is kind of dry. I like to apply a hair product that makes my hair shiny so it can have that natural look. For the job is does it is affordable I recommend it to every girl !
Ginie  M.
Baltimore, MD
I never use this one anymore but it works does it’s purpose , I have a purple one my hair is curly type it gets up enough for my hair type .
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have had this Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron . I have used this a few times as well as my son. It works nicely. If you want an alternative to drying your hair while at the same time straightening it or curling it, then I recommend this one.

Looking for your answer?