BY STYLE HOUSE

Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the Style House Stylehouse Salon Ready Flat Iron Accessory Set. I use the pad & the holder all the time with my Style House Professional Styling Iron. I absolutely love cuz it straightens my hair so beautifully. The comb type product is my least favorite accessory, cuz it doesn't work. It pulls my hair. Not a fan of that one & the reason I gave this 3 stars.
Kerri C.
Love that you can adjust the temperature and it does a good job at straightening my hair. The only down side is that sometimes a few hairs do get caught in the plates.
Sophia A.
Memphis
I received this when purchasing my StyleHouse hair straightener(similar one-Style House Wet or Dry Styling Iron). I definently think that the concept of having styling tools with extras, but I only use one of them frequently. I use to store my straightener in the holder with the suction cups on the bottom on my drawer set. It helped so much to clear up space and help me when styling my hair. I switched to storing my straightener in a drawer and i keep it wrapped up in the heat proof fabric with a pocket. It does attract a lot of dust and fly ways so it isn't the best, but it works for keeping my hair supplies drawer organized. Lastly, the comb piece is super confusing. I'm not quite sure what the purpose of it is. I tried to use it in my hair but it just created a bunch of tangles and just feels like super bad quality. Over all, I use 2/3 of this and I'm only fully happy with 1/3:((
Yasmin B.
This kit is so helpful! Place your flat iron in the holder while it's hot and cooling so burns on counters are prevented. The comb helps separate even my curly hair for a smooth finish.
Chelsea P.
Northglenn, CO
I love this whole set. The flat iron heat quick and doesn't feel like it's killing my hair and even looks super cute. I love that the accessories came with got a separation comb, a hot pad and a mounting holder so it is up and out of the way.
Shelly S.
Harrodsburg, KY
This accessories set is great! It comes with a holder to hold your flat iron. It also comes with a bag and a 2 in 1 comb. I highly recommend to buy this but I wouldn't buy the style house straighter
Keserie G.
Friendswood, TX
My boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas and it makes my vanity less messy. I love how it protects my table from the heat that my styling products produce
Ceaira C.
Milwaukee, WI
AWESOME flat iron. I bought second hand for half the price. Works like a charm. Gets my hair super straight and I'm a natural hair girl.
amanda R.
North Prince George
No complaints s really . This was given to me by my aunt who is a stylist. It heats up fast and works good
Hope A.
Stevensville , MI
Works well for holding my iron a must have if you own this iron! Seems well put together.