Style Factor Edge Booster Strong Hold Water-based Pomade 3.38oz - Blueber...

by style factor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Style Factor Edge Booster Strong Hold Water-based Pomade 3.38oz - Blueber...!
How would you rate this product?
Lansdowne, PA
i usually use the pineapple scent in this brand but all of them work the same! i just like the smell of pineapples the best. this is the best edge control i have ever used and it keeps my 4b hair laid all day long. however, if you re-apply more product over top then it will begin to flake. it goes away with a little water though!
I live this gel. It really holds my hair down. I just hate the texture and mess after applying too much, but I still love how it makes my hair lay down. I would recommend this to anyone natural that haven’t found a food gel to lay your hair down.
The gel is soooooo amazing it's indescribable!!! It does exactly what feel is supposed to do-HOLD! I like the way the blueberry smells and it's not too strong. I haven't experienced any flaking, either. I'm definitely sold on this! My hair type is 4a
Waukegan, IL
One of my favorite edge controls!!! Gives a good hold with no flakes. Some people say it flakes but not for me! Style Factor Mini Edge Booster Strong Hold Hair Pomade Color Travel 0.85oz (Sweet Peach)
Fort Worth
This smell is perfect. It keeps my edges down all day and I have 4C natural hair. It’s nothing I can complain about this edge control. It doesn’t break my hair or leave it crunchy. Check out more pictures of sleek edges on my Instagram & Twitter @itsbrayel 💓
Style Factor Edge Booster Strong Hold Water-based Pomade 3.38oz - Blueber... uploaded by Shatoya W.
This stuff is way better than gorilla snot!!! My hair has been laid for 5 days even when I missed a day of wrapping it!and the scent is awesome.It doesn’t give your hair that greasy feel that other edge controls give
Pittsburg, CA
Style Factor Edge Booster Strong Hold Water-based Pomade 3.38oz - Blueber... uploaded by Kawanda A.
I was apprehensive about buying this edge control... But after purchasing this I want to rave about it. I have never smelled a hair product that smell so delicious. It is one of the best edge control I have ever tried 10 thumbs up...
Bolingbrook , IL
.the best edge control I’ve found in a while, it lays edges perfectly and it lasts all day, it doesn’t make your edges dry and brittle, and it doesn’t make them break off, perfect for the thickest and curliest of hair. And for a low price I recommend, I would repurchase over and over
Nokesville, VA
The best edge control I have ever used! The hold is impeccable! My unruly 4b edges only stay down to this. The scent is amazing as well! The best thing about this edge control is that it doesn’t make your hair super hard.
Memphis, TN
The best edge control out there! It definitely has a strong long-lasting hold which is great. Even if the rest of my hair poofs up my edges are still LAID! It also smells good to me. If you have trouble with your edge control not lasting and your edges curling back up I highly recommend you try this,