Add a Photo
Style 101 The Sweetheart Waving Iron - Black by Sultra for Unisex - 5/8 Inch Curling Iron

By SULTRA
#560 in Curling Irons
Designed triple-barrel waver iron creates wondrously romantic sweetheart waves in no time. Features 3 ceramic-coated 58-inch barrels that emit far infared rays for shiny, frizz-free waves.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA

It's a bit of a hassle to fully get the handle of at first, but the beachwaver is such a fun product! In my opinion it looks best on people with longer hair. It's a tad bit heavy, but you get used to it, and it doesn't take extremely long to get your hair "curled" with this product! It's totally worth the buy!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM

Perfect most wonderful invention ever!! It gives you the most amazing waves with out a ton of work!!! Super easy to use. Great quality product. It is a staple in my house for me and my daughter! Love this!!
Divya N.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA

Judges nahin thakenge taarif karte Shravan aur Rohit ke exceptional performance ki, aaj raat 8 baje #IndianIdol mein.
Sonu Nigam The Anu Malik Page Farah Khan The Richa Sharma
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

I love used for iPod it online and have thick coarse hair and give me nice girls and also if you can't fast I will be buying it again I was satisfied with this hair product
ghafo a.
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY

oh lord!! i used this beauty in my birthday party to make my hair curly!!! and everybody love loved it so much and i told them about it! then they all got it
carolina k.
carolina k.

Lindo parece ser super pratico. Pena que nao consigo ler em portugues, somente em ingles. Show!

Join Now