Style 101 The Pussycat Flat Iron - Black by Sultra for Unisex - 1 Inch Flat Iron

BY SULTRA

Advanced ceramic technology emits far infrared Rays that smooth the cuticle and reduce frizz. Flexible, Floating styling plates allow you to curl, starghten or wave hair with ease. see more...

Caytie C.
Haskell
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will continue to use and buy this product and it is amazing and I will continue to tell my friends and family about it and I will continue to tell them to use it
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me tell you, I have used many straighteners before. This one in other hand, is my favorite. I was very Impressed when I first purchased it in Anaheim. I only go through my  hair ones. It is about 2 years old and it is still in great condition. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay iron. It wasn't a single pass but did get the job done. I do love the ceramic plates and sleek design. I didn't love the fact that I had to pass over hair a few times to straighten .
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Cheyenne H.
Brent
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tested this at a hair show and I fell in love. If I would have had the money I would have bought it.