Stye Sterile Lubricant Eye Ointment uploaded by Lisa M.

BY STYE

Clinically Proven Symptomatic Relief Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations including: Burning Stinging Itching Non-prescription drug product cannot treat the infection associated with a sty. But you can get temporary relief of its symptoms, including burning, stinging, discomfort and itching, with Stye Sterile Lubricant Eye Ointment. see more...

Dana S.
I was a bit skeptical before trying this product but I wanted to see if it really would make a difference for me. There is a ton of product that squirts out when you press lightly so be careful about that. It is a bit greasy but despite that, I really do think that this product works well to control itching and swelling. This product works very well and I find that when you put it on at night it works much better as well.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Perfect for getting rid of styes! It's sterile so it clears them up very quickly. The formula is great and I used it for about a week and my stye was completely gone! Definitely worth the price even for such a small bottle of product. Luckily you don't have to use much so it has lasted me a long time.
Lucy J.
Boston, MA
It works, but is very greasy, messy and sort of interferes with vision. It makes eyesight blurry until it...absorbs?

But if you are a frequent sufferer from styes, and can shut your eyes for a few minutes, and, like, I dunno, follow the directions, then I highly recommend this product.
Angela T.
I went through an unfortunate time where I kept getting stye(s). I never knew what caused them. I was told that it was from mascara. (who knows) I do know know however, that I reached for this ointment each time and the size of the stye was dramatically reduced right away.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
I have a terrible stye right now and just bought some of this! I just tried it and I immediately had relief from my symptoms! This stuff helps so much.
Natasha B.
I had my first ever stye not too long ago. This helped instantly with the pain but did almost nothing for the itch. Still amazing
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I used this on my daughter's eye and her stye was gone in probably two days. It is most effective. No mess and easy to apply.
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA
It definitely helps relieve itchiness but it is sticky and can easily get in your eye or in your glasses.
MaryLynn M.
Medford
How often are you supposed to use this product? There is nowhere that says!
Jocelyn M.
So I get styes quite often. I dont understand why because I only use high quality makeup and Wash my face twice a day, but I tend to get styes still. How fast does this get rid of them and can you still wear makeup with it?