BeautyLipLip MakeupFenty Beauty
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

by Fenty Beauty

What it is: A weightless, long-wearing, liquid lipstick with a soft-matte finish—born in a range of head-turning shades that look incredible on all skin tones. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Stunna Lip Paint delivers high-impact color with low-maintenance, long wear in a range of universal shades handpicked by Rihanna. With one stroke of its lip-defining precision wand, Stunna’s weightless, comfortable, soft-matte formula stays kissably smooth all day.

Does it leave lips feeling dry?
What liner would you recommend to give a nice ombré look with this shade[product:fenty-beauty-stunna-lip-paint-longwear-fluid-lip-color] ?
will this product last long, mostly when i eat and drink food? and how does it feel on the lips?
Start your review of Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color!
Maria S.
Pound Ridge, NY
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Maria S.
Best red lip ever! Very easy to apply because of the applicator. You don’t need to keep on layering it too so it doesn’t feel heavy. It doesn’t dry out my lips like a lot of other liquid lipsticks. Beautiful color, a true bright red ❤️
Yaniris  A.
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Yaniris  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lipstick is beautiful and long lasting. It’s currently one of my faves. Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color can’t wait to try more shades.
Hailey B.
Baldwinsville, NY
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Hailey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
It truly is such a classic red on so many skin tones! It also has a nice blue undertone to make my teeth look brighter and it stays throughout the day well. It’s a Demi matte so it doesn’t dry down completely but I like that better than a super dry matte liquid lip.
Sabrina H.
Las Vegas, NV
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Sabrina H.
This lipstick is definitely worth buying! The formula is long wear & this shade of red really does look good on everyone...I have tried a lot of different red lipsticks but this one is a favorite for sure.
Stacy S.
Papillion, NE
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Sephora
New favorite red!!! So vibrant!! Stays on for hours, you can eat & drink anything. It won’t budge. Surprisingly for a matte (lipstick) it’s not drying at all. I can’t wait to purchase the other colors.
Lea Fe P.
Arlington, TX
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Lea Fe P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I need all the shades of this stunna lip paint!!! Love Love love love this lippie so much. Beautiful color, highly pigmented and makes my lips more fuller than it normally is. I got the shade unveil. I highly recommend this product and like I said I am on a mission to collect all the shades because this is an amazing lip product.
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,461 reviews
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by DINA H.
I’m not saying this is a terrible product. But I wore it yesterday and my daughter and husband were kind of giggling at me. I’m 54, so wearing a bright red lip paint made me look like a little girl who got into her mother’s makeup stash. I can work a little magic to tone this down on me. But the initial color doesn’t suit me. It also smeared in my food and glass I was using. Yuck! With that being said, once it soaks into your skin, it’s hard to get off. It kind of bums me out. I was hoping for a red color that would look classy not trashy.
Fatima F.
Hot Springs, AR
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Fatima F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the color but I wish it was matte and would last longer. I love Fenty Beauty/ Rihanna so so much and I really wanted to love this lip paint. It smears and doesn’t dry down fully matte. It’s super easy to apply, the pigmentation is amazing and the color is so stunning. It’s comfortable on the lips since it doesn’t dry much. Not the lip product you’d want to eat/drink or kiss with.
Leigha C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Leigha C.
Best lip paint out there. I love Fenty products and it’s no secret it’s hard to find good liquid lipsticks. The packaging is gorgeous and the stain lasts. Extremely light on the lips too. I need more shades immediately.
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Chameka M.
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color uploaded by Chameka M.
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color is a pretty good product that I think is a liquid lipstick. If not that’s definitely how it feels. I have the shade Unveil, which is a pretty chocolate brown, albeit it dries down a little darker than it appears on the bottle. I don’t wear it often but when I do I get a lot of compliments. Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color is not overly drying but I always apply lip balm before lip products anyway. The swatch pic I included was taken about 5mins after I applied it so you can see how it dries down with an almost satin finish, not quite a full matte but also not super glossy.

713 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Traci E.
Jackson, TN
il y a 9 mois
Ashley R. il y a 7 mois
I havent tried it but id say a deeper neutral nude/brown. It did pull warmer on me but its not a true warm lipstick I dont think so neutral would be a safe way to go. be careful how much of the lipstick you put bc a little goes a long way. Wouldnt want to overpower the liner. It would be super pretty though!!
chasity  T.
Manor, TX
il y a un an
Danny D. il y a 10 mois
If you have a long day, perfect about 6 or 7 hours, nice about 10 hours, after you need apply again 😊
Brooke B.
il y a un an
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color vs [product:kvd-beauty-kitten-mini-everlasting-liquid-lipstick-outlaw-01-oz/-3-ml] ? Any feedback on the formulas or have a preference?
Terry S. il y a 10 mois
LOVE the formula AND the applicator! Uniquely shaped to fit lips precisely. Stays on a while. Glides on well. Doesn't dry out!