BeveragesCoffee & Teastumptown coffee roasters
Stumptown Hairbender (Whole Bean) 12 Ounce

Stumptown Hairbender (Whole Bean) 12 Ounce

by stumptown coffee roasters

Stumptown Hairbender (Whole Bean), 12 OunceNamed for a long-shuttered beauty parlor that housed the first Stump townlocation, Hair Bender was the very first blend that Stump town-founder DuaneSorenson introduced to the world.Product FeaturesStump town...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stumptown Hairbender (Whole Bean) 12 Ounce!
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
Stumptown Hairbender (Whole Bean) 12 Ounce uploaded by Jonathon S.
I love hair bender. I prefer strong, black, bold coffee and this is a great fit for me. It is a great everyday coffee bean with a great balance of bold flavor that a grocery store bean doesn’t have. Highly recommend giving a try if you like the taste of coffee.
diana K.
Vancouver, WA
This is probably my favorite bag of coffee beans ever! The flavor is amazing. Smells delicious. I love good quality coffee and these beans make it so much easier to drink amazing coffee at home rather than going out and buying cups every day.
Mike M.
Cleveland, OH
The first time this hit my lips I knew it would be the $17 bag of beans I would fall in love with. This has been my go to due to it being smooth and easy to drink. Portland does a few things right. Stumptown is one of them.
Chagan S.
Berkeley, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love coffee and trying new ones! My friend from Seattle sent me this and wow, I love it. I’ve been buying the whole beans and grinding them fresh. Nothing like a good kick in the morning to start the day.
Meghan L.
Duluth, GA
Such a solid blend, I've purchased multiple times and would buy again! The packaging is great and the website is offering free shipping for now.
Erica M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the BEST coffee for a smooth and bold cold brew! We've tried several beans and this one, hands down, makes the best cold brew! It's a touch pricey, but way cheaper than going to the coffee shop every day! We buy this on repeat and recommend it to all our friends!
avery A.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Whole Foods
One of the best coffees I’ve ever had. Taste amazing. High quality beans. Also, can we talk about the packaging. The packaging is remarkable! It is definitely a good value. I would and have recommend it to many other people. Hope to try some of their new products in the future!
Cora H.
Gilbert
Delicious, never bitter. Very smooth with subtle notes of chocolate, great everyday coffee
Moriah C.
Pasadena, CA
I love this coffee! The bag always has the roast date on it, a great assurance that I am getting fresh coffee. The beans are matte in appearance (beans look oily when they are losing flavor from age). It seems more expensive than the other coffees on a grocery shelf but it is well worth the price.
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
This is my FAVORITE roast from Stumptown out of all that I’ve tried, every time I brew it, I feel like I’m in Seattle again! Excellent value and price! I’m a repeat customer for sure.

Looking for your answer?