Stumptown Coffee Roasters, Inc. Stumptown cold brew coffee original 32-fl. oz. uploaded by Una A.Stumptown Coffee Roasters, Inc. Stumptown cold brew coffee original 32-fl. oz. uploaded by Melody R.

BY STUMPTOWN COFFEE ROASTERS, INC. #96 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Stumptown cold brew coffee original 32-fl. Oz. see more...

Savannah H.
Not too sweet and not too creamy this one is great for coffee lovers! There is no bitter flavor and you feel great after drinking it! It's locally made where I'm from but I think anyone could order it online! I always get this over other premade coffee drinks!
Una A.
Seattle, WA
I’m not a huge fan of just plain coffee but this was a perfect mix with Portland’s Voodoo donuts. Being from the PNW I’m familiar with the great coffee flavor from Stumptown. I love that they also sell their product as a cold brew. More than anything I love the aesthetic of their label.
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Powerful Punch!

I usually stick to the routine hot cup of coffee but my co-worker handed me a taste of this cold brew coffee. So I tasted it and I have to say it is pretty goid! I don't like super sweet anythinh and this cold brew although it comes with cream and sugar was great for my level of sweetness.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It has a clearer coffee taste than most but I don't know how anyone can drink this straight. Other reviews mentioned it being sweetened but I didn't taste anything but straight coffee. I had to pour it in a glass and add sugar to make it more palatable so if you're used to cream and sugar this won't be a very good on-the-go drink. Also of note was that the cap needs a bottle opener and is not twist off. It would probably be good with ice cream but straight, it just wasn't for me.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is good, but I think this is way too creamy and sweet! It tastes more like melted coffee ice cream than coffee, which is not really what I want in the morning. This is more of a dessert drink than anything. I can barely drink half of the small sized container.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
As a born & raised Portland, Oregon native, it's so easy to jump on the bandwagon for supporting local companies. But this company, not like every other Portland company, deserves its own wagon because of the uniqueness & quality of their coffee. The cold brew offers a smooth & less acidic coffee flavor, which I find rather refreshing. Don't get me wrong, their hot coffee is just as tasty, but there's something special about that cold brew. If you've never tried a cold brew, this is a great beverage for your first sip. You'll find yourself thirsting for more. No regrets.
kimberly Y.
Santa Clara, CA
So smooth. Great flavor. Easy on the wallet too, better than me stopping at Starbucks everyday! The small sizes are perfect for daily use if your partner doesn’t like coffee!
kendal ann m.
CHARLOTTE, NC
STUMPTOWN COFFEE! Not only is this a great iced coffee it comes with options! Do you want it straight up or with cream and sugar? It doesn't matter, because you can get it anyway you want (with reason of choice). This cold brew is a little on the pricy side, but it's still cheaper than the iced coffee you'd pick up at Starbucks. Give it a try, I promise you WILL LOVE IT!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
The one in the glass bottle is different than the carton. I really like this drink. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I found that I liked the taste of this together. Cold brew isn't rocket science and I probably wouldn't buy this that often. I'd probably buy beans from Stumptown and make my own cold brew and milk concoction.
My favorite flavor from this line is their limited edition holiday blend but it's not posted on influenster.
Laura B.
My favorite cold brew coffee so far. I've had in the cans and bottles. Both are amazing. Target carries them in my area so it's super convenient to pick up this quality product. I've drank it over ice, out of the can, and in my chocolate protein shakes (I know, weird but amazing).
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this any good???
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
My boyfriend loves this coffee. Does anyone have advice on what grocery stores sell it? It's hard to find in PA.