suggested searches

3 star

13%

2 star

1 star

I made s’mores with these! It was good. You have to use a longer graham cracker with it since it’s so huge! My daughter doesn’t like eating it without crackers. She said it’s gross. So I don’t think I will buy it again. It was on sale and I got 2 bags of it. I wish I only bought 1 because we don’t eat s’mores but that one time.
Once in a lifetime, a product comes along that makes you think “why didn’t I think of that?” Its a product so ingenious that you just know that life will never be the same. This is that product. The Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Filled Marshmallows take all the work out of making s’mores without sacrificing the quality and taste of the s’more itself. The marshmallow is stuffed with ample chocolate. The marshmallow browns perfectly, while melting the chocolate stuffed inside expertly. All that is left to do is place it on a graham cracker. It is truly better than anything I have ever made the old fashioned way! The chocolate inside is high quality. It is not a cheap tasting chocolate. The marshmallow is also delicious as a snack by itself, cold, with just it and the chocolate inside. But, in a s’more is where this product shines, and life will never be the same.
Ok this is on a different level!! Love these! Mess free, kid and adult friendly 😁. Must have while you go camping! Trust me!