Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesHerbs & Spicesstuffed puffs
Chocolate Filled Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz Bag

Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Filled Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz Bag

by stuffed puffs

Stuffed Puffs is turning S’mores on their heads, or really inside out! We’ve seamlessly put the chocolate on the inside of marshmallow so the chocolate melts in the middle when roasting over the fire. Less items to buy, less mess, melted chocolate, better s’mores. Welcome to the s’mores revolution - Stuffed Puffs. Stuffed Puffs chocolate-filled vanilla marshmallows are made with real chocolate. Stuffed Puffs marshmallows are great for'smores. Make fun and easy s'mores by roasting Stuffed Puffs marshmallows, then add graham crackers and enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Filled Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz Bag!
Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Filled Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz Bag uploaded by kelsey G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsessed with Stuffed Puffs. I tried the sampler and then bought these value packs because my family couldn't get enough. I bought these because I wanted to try an easier way to make s'mores but then once we had them in the pantry we couldn't stop eating these sweet treats. These are sooo delicious!
Greenbrier, TN
Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Filled Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz Bag uploaded by Migdalia N.
Purchased at: Kroger
I decided to try this since I have been hearing great things about it. They also have chocolate marshmello, but I decided the white ones. It's a great idea you can make s'mores all in one. I love it!
Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Filled Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz Bag uploaded by Angela S.
I won these in a contest that was on Instagram. These are by far the best Marshmallows I have ever tasted! I won the classic Marshmallows and than the chocolate on chocolate! The classic was my favorite! I would highly recommend these! Perfect for S'mores 😋
Walton, KY
Purchased at: Big Lots
These are better than I thought they would be. The chocolate is kind of soft inside. It would make a very yummy s’more that is less messy.
CARNEGIE, PA
Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Filled Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz Bag uploaded by Megan S.
Bought these for s'mores and they worked great! Way better than normal marshmallows because the chocolate melts with the marshmallow and it's easier to make when you eliminate the step of having to break off chocolate squares to put on the graham cracker with the marshmallow. Going forward, I will always buy these for s'mores iver regular marshmallows if given the option. I highly recommend!
Meridian, ID
Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Filled Vanilla Marshmallows, 10 oz Bag uploaded by Kristann U.
Whoever thought of this is a genius! Who else loves s’mores? Well now it’s easier than ever to make. Stick this marshmallow in between graham crackers and heat up...yum!! Just the right amount of chocolate in the center. Gotta try!!
Midway, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these marshmallows its like a chunk of hot chocolate covered in a marshmallow if you have ever had astronaut ice cream the chocolate in the center is very similar to that I will definitely buy more of them it really helps with chocolate and marshmallow cravings
washington
These make the best s’mores ever! We bought these for a camping trip and they were such a huge hit! They make the s’mores soooo chocolatey! Everyone from the adults to the kids absolutely LOVED them.
Bangor, ME
We bought these marshmallows originally to make s'mores with but instead ate the whole bag. Three second bag we purchased we us in hot chocolate. The outside is soft and the center is a terrific chocolate. The price is a bit high for marshmallows but once you try one you'll understand why we continue to purchase them!
Purchased at: Walmart
I made these into smores in the microwave ( please note that parchment paper over your plate is wonderful for clean up!! ). They swell up beautifully and then smash down perfectly goey when you add the top graham cracker. At first I wasn't super into it. They were good. But then next day I couldn't stop thinking about it lol. Added these back to the grocery list and have now satisfied my families sweet tooth several times over 2 bags 😄 I wish I had taken some pictures before they were devoured!

Looking for your answer?