Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately

Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately!
How would you rate this product?
Dalianis C.
Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately uploaded by Dalianis C.
Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately This book is a work of art. Alicia Cook started as an independent writer after a long term of drug use and many death scares, and now she’s not only sober, she’s helping inspiring others going through similar issues. She even won an award for being such an inspiration and great human being. This book is my sober sponsor, I always have it on me. Alicia has a way with words, like she’s looking into your soul. We’ve only met on Instagram and Twitter, and yet she’s still has the time to talk about life and issues. When you read this book, you’re not just reading a book, you are living experiences and it’s super cool that she includes a song for each poem. The playful cassette cover has side A, which contains the whole poems, and side B blackens most of the poem, leaving only words that create brevity poems. This book is a must!

Looking for your answer?