BY STUDIO MAKEUP

STUDIOMAKEUP Volume and Lift Mascara is designed to add instant volume and an enhanced lifting effect to the lashes. A blend of panthenol, protein, and hair keratin amino acids soften, moisturize, fortify, and condition lashes. Volume Enhancing brush creates instantly thick lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia U.
Olivia U.
East Longmeadow, MA
Very good! Gives you longer and fuller lashes! Hardly clumps and lasts very long.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
White Oak, TX
This mascara adds so much volume to my lashes! it makes hem look so dark and full. my normal lashes are nothing compared to after I put this on one time!!
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Greensburg, KY
I am always looking for a good mascara to help out my lashes to make them look better so if you know of anyone find that will help me out let me know
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
taboão da serra
Estou sempre a procura de um bom homem para ajudar os meus cílios Faz hem olhar tão escuro e cheio. Meus cílios normais são nada comparado a depois que eu põr este em uma vez !!
Ananda O.
Ananda O.
Cruzeiro, SP
I just have one thing to say: AMAZING LASHES, I'm really happy it was a reeeeally good spent money! Really good deal, it was my first time with this brand and I liked it!
Eduarda R.