BY STUDIO MAKEUP

STUDIOMAKEUP Super Shine Lip-gloss-a high shine gloss that combines moisturization and brilliant color. Vitamin A and E provide antioxidant protection. Lips stay smooth and soft even after the color is removed. see more...

• When I'm I going to get this or how can I get this1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like the pigmentation of this product, but it is a bit sticky when you apply it" in 2 reviews
  • "A bit sticky but very pigmented the color is pretty and the finish is pretty" in 1 review
  • "I never tried this product wouldn't mind trying it though looks pretty good " in 1 review
Dee S.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kiss
I love this formula and shade in "kiss". It really softens dry, parched lips. It also gives it a beautiful shine. I wear this every day to work as it is not too dramatic but shiny enough to look out together and it's hydrating so it's the full package. Would definitely repurchase. Perfect for the price point.
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
Okay I love this color but I am not sure if I would spend that much for this product. I would really need to see if people like and bought before I did.
lisa m.
lisa m.
Brooklyn, NY
Really gives a glossy touch. you should try with a nude or pink lippie. so amazing quality.
Joelle C.
Joelle C.
San Diego , CA
Tiani J.
Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
I never tried this product wouldn't mind trying it though looks pretty good
Breeanna L.
Breeanna L.
Modesto, CA
This product is So totally worth the money. It is absolutely stunning and the shine and pigmentation is amazing. I love it.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Studio Makeup lip gloss is definitely a must have gloss. The colors are great and the gloss isn't sticky and lasts a long time.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
This gloss is a bit sticky. The color is very pigmented, but I had to reapply it several times. Not bad for the price.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
Never Tried It but it looks Like it would Work Good and looks Glossy (; yess
Vicki Z.
Vicki Z.
Calgary
A bit sticky but very pigmented the color is pretty and the finish is pretty
When I'm I going to get this or how can I get this