BY STUDIO MAKEUP

On the Go eyeshadow palette is a compilation of shades that updates the bare beauty look with a cosmopolitan attitude. With this elegant palette you can create the prettier, urban makeup look and Go Studio from day to night. The On the Go Eyeshadow Palette includes 9 shades that will boost your confidence all year round.

APPLICATION TIP

Use a medium shade all over the lid. A light shade on the upper and lower inner corners of the eyes. Apply a darker shade to contour your eyelid and along the lash line. Blend all shades together.

StudioMakeup On-The-Go Eyeshadow Palette Cool Down
  • "It has colors similar to the kylie birthday kit. They are super pigmented and i love the consistency " in 57 reviews
  • "I received this awesome palette in my boxicharm box and loved it. The colors are very neutral based so great for every day make up. These are very pigmented and so soft like butter. I am using these every now and then. They never disappointed me ." in 12 reviews
  • "I received my first boxy charm box ever and I am totally in love with it and can't wait to try every shade in this palette out!! The colors are amazing and I love the hint of sparkles in them. Will so buy this again! Absolutely in love 😍" in 9 reviews
  • "The color selection in this palette is a good one for everyday or special occasions. There are colors that work with any skin tone, with lots of natural shades and a couple darker shades for added definition or dramatic effect. The color saturation in these shadows is very nice. The finishes vary, and include mattes, shimmers, and even a glitter. The shadows are soft, smooth, and easy to blend. Their softness creates a bit of fallout, but not a huge amount. Overall, I'm very happy with it. " in 8 reviews
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great eye shadow pallet. You get 9 neutral shades including a nice matte black. They are very pigmented with little to no fall out. They are creamy and smooth. I have warn them for 10-14 hours at times and have had no problem with staying power. The glitters go on dine without fix-plus but I like them better with it.

The packaging is okay. I like that it is magnetic and stays closed but it's just standard packaging.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
Love this palette it has great everyday eyeshadows and nudes love the shimmer in the eyeshadows. My eye color is brown and they work very well with blue eyes as well. The colors in this palette are very good last all day and are very pigmented. I would recommend this eyeshadow palette to anyone.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This pallete is so beautiful! Gorgeous cool tones with a nice mix of both mattes and shimmers. Great pigmentation and easily blendable. The packaging is sleek and easy to travel with. The only concern is there's no mirror.
Ada H.
This is actually one of my favorite palettes. No matter what I do it always looks so good. And the shimmer bronze/brown color is to die for!!! I also love the matte burgundy and shimmer burgundy color and the matte taupe/gray color. This is so worth the price, plus it is such an easy palette to travel with!!!
Shas f.
Lindenhurst , NY
Love love love this eyeshadow palate. It blends so well and is the only palate i bring on vacation with me. It blends and is so buildable. I got it from a subscription box and I’m so happy i got it.
Krystle C.
Who doesn't love a good neutral pallet?! This one is perfect. I love that it has a bit of shimmer, inner corner/brow bone highlight, transition shade and black!! Absolute perfection.
Tarrah T.
I love this palette! The formula is really good! They blend nicely! They’re pigmented and I love cool tones so much and it’s hard to find a good cool toned palette but this one is on point!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm very picky when it comes to eyeshadow but I love to try new things,especially indie brands. I'm a huge supporter of indie brands and have found some of my favorite products that way. I have 2 of these palettes this on and the "warm up" one as well. I find them to be quite useful palettes for every day use. This one is my favorite of the 2 mainly because these colors appeal to me more then the other palette I have. I find the shimmer shades to be quite pigmented and there are 3 mattes I really enjoy as well especially the maroon matte shade it makes a great stand out crease color. Another big plus to this palette is the fact that there isn t a black shade of shadow, the darkest shade is a nice deep dark chocolate that also looks beautiful in my crease. I admit I do like a little more color variety but these play nice with all my other palettes. I find them to be very soft and easy to work with!!! Great Job Studio Makeup I look forward to seeing what's in store for the future!!!🤔🤔🤔 cool down is to the left, and warm up is to the right. I pointed arrows at my favorite shades!!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Another pretty palette from Studio Makeup. I received this in my Boxycharm subscription box. The packaging is really sturdy and would be great for traveling. I think I like this one over the warm palette.
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
I love this palette! It's great for everyday eye shadow looks and is great for traveling. The packaging is simple and you can fold the top all the way to the back. The only downside is that it doesn't have a mirror. Other than that, the colors are pigmented and there is no fallout. I received this in a boxycharm and im in love with it
Mary Elizabeth C.
Baxley, GA
I have been looking for a new pallet to try. Is this a good choice of neutrals and darks for a variety of looks?
Nicole T.
Tifton, GA
I haven't used palettes with tons of colors, yet. How do you know what colors to blend for the right color and right look?
Nini L.
I'm looking for a high quality eyeshadow palette and I loved the colors of this one, is it worth the money? Are the eyeshadows creamy or powdery?
Madeline A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can you get this ?
Adriana C.
Saint-Amable
Is that color go with a dark skin?