BY STUDIO MAKEUP

On the Go eyeshadow palette is a compilation of shades that updates the bare beauty look with a cosmopolitan attitude. With this elegant palette you can create the prettier, urban makeup look and Go Studio from day to night. The On the Go Eyeshadow Palette includes 9 shades that will boost your confidence all year round.

APPLICATION TIP

Use a medium shade all over the lid. A light shade on the upper and lower inner corners of the eyes. Apply a darker shade to contour your eyelid and along the lash line. Blend all shades together.

• I'm looking for a high quality eyeshadow palette and I loved the ...3 Answers
  • Where can you get this ? 3 Answers
  • Is that color go with a dark skin?3 Answers
Stephanie W.
I received this palette in my November Boxycharm box. I actually subscribed to this box because I wanted this palette so badly & love the color selection. The shadows are buttery smooth and easy to apply and blend but I found that it took quite a bit of work to get the pigments to show up strongly on my skintone. There is a little fallout but it is not overwhelming. I found that the glitter shadow left quite a bit of fallout. I love the combination of matte & shimmer shades and this palette is perfect for Fall daytime & evening looks. Once I played around with it for awhile, I was able to achieve a look that I am pleased with. I don't think I'd pay the retail price for it, though.
Carolyn C.
Loved the color on this palette. The combination of shimmering tones and neutral and colorful are perfect for creating versatile looks from day to night. Though I would've preferred that it worked for oily skin types, because after three hours of wearing it the oil soaks up the powder eyeshadow and smudges the look you worked out. But apart from that I'd give this a very good review of four stars because of the versatility of wearing it through daytime and touching it up to transition to a nighttime look.
TaShyra G.
The color selection in this palette is a good one for everyday or special occasions. There are colors that work with any skin tone, with lots of natural shades and a couple darker shades for added definition or dramatic effect. The color saturation in these shadows is very nice. The finishes vary, and include mattes, shimmers, and even a glitter. The shadows are soft, smooth, and easy to blend. Their softness creates a bit of fallout, but not a huge amount. Overall, I'm very happy with it.
Kendra S.
Fayetteville, NC
One of my very first eyeshadow pallettes and I love the variety of matte and shimmer shades, I wish the different colors had names but other than that this pallet is great I find myself reaching for it with out any intention. Sometimes, I have to use my finger to get the glitter to really show the way I want it to, but it's worth it!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I love this palette! The StudioMakeup On-the-Go palette in Warm Up is my favorite of the two because I like more neutral shades, but the quality on this is amazing. Great color selection, highly pigmented, and easy to work with. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full review I posted about it along with a tutorial.
Rebecca B.
I am honestly so in love with these StudioMakeup Palette's and so far the Cool Down one is my favorite. These shadows are so amazing and I can't get enough of them. They blend so easily, and the pigmentation is just great. I have used these almost everyday is December, because they are such great winter colors. I love love love it!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I got this amazing palette with my boxy charm and I am truly amazed! It it so pigmented and has beautiful colors that go on so smoothly I have gotten so many compliments on my eyeshadow this is definitely my go to eyeshadow that I use everyday! Definitely suggest this to anyone looking for some good eyeshadow:)
Melissa M.
I love simple shades so this palette was perfect for me, and it's travel size so you are able to take it with you anywhere and the pigment on this is just great, I would recommend this for someone that goes out a lot since you can just carry it around and can get many looks of this palette
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I got this in my November Boxycharm, and it is such a pretty cranberry/pink but cool and neutral palette! Great for everyday wear or to make a stunning over the top eye look. I love how with Studio Makeup palettes, there is every color that you need for the whole look and so many options.
Jessica D.
I love this palette, I received this in my November boxycharm and I'm so happy I did! Great pigmentation, easy to apply, blends great, looks great with my brown eyes, I would buy this in the future, I'm very happy with this product, also the packaging is adorable!
Mary Elizabeth C.
Baxley, GA
I have been looking for a new pallet to try. Is this a good choice of neutrals and darks for a variety of looks?
Nini L.
I'm looking for a high quality eyeshadow palette and I loved the colors of this one, is it worth the money? Are the eyeshadows creamy or powdery?
Adriana C.
Saint-Amable
Is that color go with a dark skin?
Madeline A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can you get this ?
Nicole T.
Tifton, GA
I haven't used palettes with tons of colors, yet. How do you know what colors to blend for the right color and right look?