BY STUDIO MAKEUP

On the Go eyeshadow palette is a compilation of shades that updates the bare beauty look with a cosmopolitan attitude. With this elegant palette you can create the prettier, urban makeup look and Go Studio from day to night. The On the Go Eyeshadow Palette includes 9 shades that will boost your confidence all year round.

APPLICATION TIP

Use a medium shade all over the lid. A light shade on the upper and lower inner corners of the eyes. Apply a darker shade to contour your eyelid and along the lash line. Blend all shades together.

• I'm looking for a high quality eyeshadow palette and I loved the ...3 Answers
  • Where can you get this ? 3 Answers
  • Is that color go with a dark skin?3 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
As you can tell I absolutely love this pallet and use it every single day! It is super easy to create daily office makeup looks to night-out looks! I love the combo of pigmented shimmery shadows to the mate shadows ! Love the color combo as well! This is a must have pallet ! Worth the value ! The shadows are long lasting and very usable 😍😍 I have their other pallet in golds and brows and well the Studio Makeup On-The-Go Warm Up Eyeshadow Palette which I love so so much! #bestmakeuppallets #eyeshadow #eyemakeup
Chelsey A.
Osceola
Love this palette it has great everyday eyeshadows and nudes love the shimmer in the eyeshadows. My eye color is brown and they work very well with blue eyes as well. The colors in this palette are very good last all day and are very pigmented. I would recommend this eyeshadow palette to anyone.
madison n.
Carteret, NJ
I love this palette! It's great for everyday eye shadow looks and is great for traveling. The packaging is simple and you can fold the top all the way to the back. The only downside is that it doesn't have a mirror. Other than that, the colors are pigmented and there is no fallout. I received this in a boxycharm and im in love with it
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I'm very picky when it comes to eyeshadow but I love to try new things,especially indie brands. I'm a huge supporter of indie brands and have found some of my favorite products that way. I have 2 of these palettes this on and the "warm up" one as well. I find them to be quite useful palettes for every day use. This one is my favorite of the 2 mainly because these colors appeal to me more then the other palette I have. I find the shimmer shades to be quite pigmented and there are 3 mattes I really enjoy as well especially the maroon matte shade it makes a great stand out crease color. Another big plus to this palette is the fact that there isn t a black shade of shadow, the darkest shade is a nice deep dark chocolate that also looks beautiful in my crease. I admit I do like a little more color variety but these play nice with all my other palettes. I find them to be very soft and easy to work with!!! Great Job Studio Makeup I look forward to seeing what's in store for the future!!!đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€” cool down is to the left, and warm up is to the right. I pointed arrows at my favorite shades!!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Another pretty palette from Studio Makeup. I received this in my Boxycharm subscription box. The packaging is really sturdy and would be great for traveling. I think I like this one over the warm palette.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received the in my monthly makeup subscription box and now I am hooked on the Studio Makeup Brand!!! This palette is amazing! Not only are the colors warm and super pigmented but they also blend amazingly! I am not kidding if you love eyeshadows then you need this palette! The shimmer colors have a little bit of fallout (but not much) and the mattes are like velvet! You can create numerous looks with this 9 pan palette! It doesn't have a mirror by the actual quality will make you forget that that is even an issue! Definitely one of my favorite palettes!
Jackie S.
HUDSON, FL
I absolutely love this palette! I received it in a boxycharm and was very impressed. I wouldn't pay the $49.95 price but it was a very stunning palette. The only downfall is that my absolute favorite lid shade which is the middle left shade has a lot of glitter fallout. Even when you use fix + with it. All in all, it's a beautiful palette and id love to have another one.
Morelia C.
I received this palette in a Boxycharm box so I don't know the price. I thought I wasn't going to like this because I had never heard of the brand or seen anyone use, let alone mention it. But I shocked to see that I fell in love with it! Beautiful colors that are pigmented and blend easily. Only downside is that it does have fallout. Luckily I was baking my undereyes so I just brushed it away. I do recommend using a spray for the shimmer/foil shadows to enhance them more, not needed if you like it to look subtle. You can do a dramatic and a neutral look with this palette.
Luna D.
I received this palette in my November Boxycharm! I immediately loved the colors but wasn't quite sure what looks to do with it but now I use it every time I apply eyeshadow. The maroon color is amazing! I highly reccommend this palette! I know not everyone has money to buy palettes like this, but if you are looking to spend the money this palette is great!
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
This is my go to palette when I need a red toned look! The pigmentation is amazing and you have all the colors you need right there! I've been using it non stop lately it seems. You can go with either a matte or shimmer look. Day or night. The shadows last all day and are so soft. There is some fall out but that is easily fixable. It's so versatile and it's an essential if you are looking for the perfect burgundy toned palette!
Mary Elizabeth C.
Baxley, GA
I have been looking for a new pallet to try. Is this a good choice of neutrals and darks for a variety of looks?
Nicole T.
Tifton, GA
I haven't used palettes with tons of colors, yet. How do you know what colors to blend for the right color and right look?
Nini L.
I'm looking for a high quality eyeshadow palette and I loved the colors of this one, is it worth the money? Are the eyeshadows creamy or powdery?
Madeline A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can you get this ?
Adriana C.
Saint-Amable
Is that color go with a dark skin?