BeautyLipLip MakeupStudio Makeup
STUDIOMAKEUP Gloss Couleur Intense

STUDIOMAKEUP Gloss Couleur Intense

by Studio Makeup

This color gloss stays in place for hours because of its flexible polymers that durably envelop lips. Enriched with Vitamins A and E, this gloss acts as an antioxidant, leaving lips revitalized and bright.

what are you thinking about this gloss?
Start your review of STUDIOMAKEUP Gloss Couleur Intense!
Product Highlights
I have the coral color, is really very pigmented and is very very very glossy, I use it in the day, it last maybe 3 hours without eating, it doesn't have a bad sense.. I don't think I would buy it again because I don't like glossy stuff..in reviews
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
The color is intense because it doesn't change once applied on lips. I have the color kiss. I was not a big fan because it's has a thick consistency.
LaNeisha A.
Surprise, AZ
STUDIOMAKEUP Gloss Couleur Intense uploaded by LaNeisha A.
The color I have is Kiss. It’s really pretty. I love how glossy it is. It smells good. Very easy to use. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Kendall G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Rose Pink
I love studio makeup.. this was my first time trying this gloss and I am stole! If you looking for something with a small price tag and quality product this is it. This is now my everyday lipgloss. Buy this !
Lindsay S.
1,333 reviews
I got this in a ipsy glam bag to try out it does not have alot of color pay off it has a nice shine on the lips it feels nice on it is hydrating but I think there are better on the market
Thaissa R.
Greensboro, NC
STUDIOMAKEUP Gloss Couleur Intense uploaded by Thaissa R.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
STUDIOMAKEUP Gloss Couleur Intense uploaded by Sarah L.
I really like Gloss "kiss" made by Studiomake. It is a beauty Fall color plus its Gloss time! Keeping your lips healthy and moisturized is very important; expecially coming into our cooler seasons. I am learning more and more about a healthier skincare and Instense Gloss is great!
Haley B.
Castle Rock, CO
I love this gloss because it’s soo shiny and has a slight watermelon scent, but sometimes it’s just too sticky for me. It can be hard to even rub your lips together when you’re wearing this but if you’re a looks over comfort kind of person, this gloss will 100% look gorgeous and glossy without shimmer for hours.
Brieana C.
Englewood, NJ
Review for: Rose Pink
Best lip gloss ever ! Get so many compliments when I wear it. It makes your lips popping for maybe 3 hours than you should reapply. Makes lips feel super soft
Kerri C.
I got the shade kiss in an ipsy bag and I do really like the shade. It's a darker pink which would look nice on most skin tones and it's an easy every day color to wear. The formula is a little too sticky/thick for my liking but it does last well for a lip gloss and it leaves my lips feeling very moisturized.
Cheri N.
I have the shade Kiss. This gloss is super pretty and just the perfect color for everyday wear. Not as sticky as some others and more transfer-proof than most lip glosses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...