BY SMASHBOX

A waterproof, hydrating & oil-free cream concealerFeatures a sweat-, humidity- & transfer-resistant formulaHelps blur imperfections with light-diffusing spheresProvides 24-hour, waterproof wearGives a medium-to-full buildable coverageLeaves a... see more...

Arassely C.
N Plainfield, NJ
I already left a review for this concealer in the voxbox section but this stuff is great! I love how good it is to hide my uneven skin tone and how it feels very lightweight. I love the application tip and how well it matches my skin tone.
Misty P.
Flemingsburg, KY
It's ok. Wish it had a little more coverage, but I'd say it's a medium coverage concealer and it is buildable. It doesn't make dry patches stand out so that's a plus and it's very nice for brightening under the eyes. I would recommend it to try for sure. I got mine free from Ipsy! First full size concealer I ever got from them!
Olivia C.
Abbottstown , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a medium coverage concealer, Some of the pros of this product are it is a very thin concealer so it doesn’t feel heavy under the eyes, it blends very easily and doesn’t look cakey. The only con really is I feel like I go through it so quick because I like more full coverage so I use a lot and it does cost a little more. It’s a nice average concealer, didn’t really wow me but did the job
Sid D.
Arthur
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing formula that blends out nicely and covers amazing I use it pretty much every day. Blends nicely with my foundation and doesn’t streak or dry out the skin. I would definitely recommend this.