Studio Secrets Professional Hip 118 Brazen Bright Shadow Duo .08 Oz Plastic Compact

BY STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL

HIP - high intensity pigments™ Bright Shadow Duo ; Ingredients: G558392 Contains:  Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Ricinus Communis, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylparaben, BHT, BHA, Polymethyl Methacrylate.  May contain:  [+/- Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide/Greens, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet], CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, FILB797/4 G558336 Contains:  Talc, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Tr see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are some of my favourite drug store eyeshadows." in 1 review
  • "I was shopping around for eye shadows and these colors caught my eye." in 1 review
  • "I got a couple of these eye shadow duos on clearance at CVS." in 1 review
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 8 oz
Hace año que tengo esta mini paleta de dos tono y tengo que decirle la verdad esta sombra pigmenta súper súper bien y además de que es matte no suelta ningún molvito ni nada me a encantado bastante 5 estrella
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Showy
These are great! I like their metallic ones better but these have great pigment and go on easily. They have some wonderful colors!
Lynn T.
Review for: Flamboyant
Years ago and I mean back when I lived for the nightlife, I would put in minimal make up. By the end or by midnight my face would be sliding off. But for those nights that I wanted to look more playful I would reach for my colorful shadows one being Flamboyant from L'Oréal. I was not good at applying shadows so two colors was the most I've ever blended together. The purple isn't very pigmented but it helps since it made me put in less at a time so I had more control. The yellows is really pretty with golden shimmer. Really decent shadows from 2003!
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Bright Shadow Duo 8 oz, Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Other
I have tons of these, I love them. The pigment is amazing on the ones that aren't matte, but even the matte shadows have a good pigment for a drugstore makeup too. The duos usually almost always match. I love how they come in convenient little compacts too. My personal favorite is darling and flare is also a favorite too.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
This Duo shadow has great pigmentation lasting color but it is not smudge proof so you definitely want to keep your fingers away from your eyes it's affordable I got it at one of the drug stores I can't remember which one but it was only a couple bucks and I would recommend it for a everyday running around town look!!
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Super pigmented shadows. I have the one that has pink and brown and I use the brown one for contouring my face it's amazing since my skin is kinda dark and light it's an amazing shade for me. I use it as a eyeshadow as well its stays on all night.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I love these duos, I have several. The color combinations are pretty well thought out and they give great color coverage, even better than some pricier Estee Lauder or Clinique palettes.
Lalita B.
Old school cool! Been using this for years and never fails me. All kinds of neat color combos! Might wanna use your own brush with this as the applicator isn't the best.
Gabriela A.
This small duo of shadows was a gift from my husband and I must say that I loved the pigmentation, you do not need to apply an exaggerated amount of product to be noticed. As for the combination I do not find anything attractive the combination dark fuscia with brown ... Normally I use them with the colors separately (I do not do a look with both). The duration is medium, you can put it to go out at night and you do not have to be worried about touch up!
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This is a pretty good drugstore eyeshadow quad. I only own one. it came with a shimmery gold and a shimmery burnt orange. The orange color really came in handy and I used it all! It has a compartment at the bottom to fit a small applicator stick.