Studio Secrets Professional Hip 118 Brazen Bright Shadow Duo .08 Oz Plastic Compact

BY STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL

HIP - high intensity pigments™ Bright Shadow Duo ; Ingredients: G558392 Contains:  Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Ricinus Communis, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylparaben, BHT, BHA, Polymethyl Methacrylate.  May contain:  [+/- Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide/Greens, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet], CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, FILB797/4 G558336 Contains:  Talc, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Tr see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "These are some of my favourite drug store eyeshadows." in 1 review
  • "I was shopping around for eye shadows and these colors caught my eye." in 1 review
  • "I got a couple of these eye shadow duos on clearance at CVS." in 1 review
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This small duo of shadows was a gift from my husband and I must say that I loved the pigmentation, you do not need to apply an exaggerated amount of product to be noticed. As for the combination I do not find anything attractive the combination dark fuscia with brown ... Normally I use them with the colors separately (I do not do a look with both). The duration is medium, you can put it to go out at night and you do not have to be worried about touch up!
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Duo shadow has great pigmentation lasting color but it is not smudge proof so you definitely want to keep your fingers away from your eyes it's affordable I got it at one of the drug stores I can't remember which one but it was only a couple bucks and I would recommend it for a everyday running around town look!!
I love these shadows, they are super pigmented and fade away very well, have a long life, and packaging is very practical, plus color combinations som very good; acquired it from an online store of my country, no doubt it would buy, I am very satisfied with the purchase of this product
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these duos, I have several. The color combinations are pretty well thought out and they give great color coverage, even better than some pricier Estee Lauder or Clinique palettes.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good drugstore eyeshadow quad. I only own one. it came with a shimmery gold and a shimmery burnt orange. The orange color really came in handy and I used it all! It has a compartment at the bottom to fit a small applicator stick.
Heather C.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Love the Hip duos! They are difficult to find anymore, but you use to be able to get them at wal mart and walgreens. Very reasonably priced. They make a great smokey eye. I mean they give you the color combo. Works great with fair skin complexions.
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I remember buying these when they first came out and being so impressed with the color payout. Years later I'm still impressed. My only gripe is some of the color combinations are unusable. Technically they complement each other but I can't imagine using them together on my eyes
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great pigmented shadows for a drugstore brand. I was pretty surprised when I 1st used them. They come in these circular pots with 2 coordinating colors, a shade & a highlight. They come in shimmer or matte or a mix of both in each pot. L'oreal has a bunch of colors to choose from and the price for such good quality can't be be beat.
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501 MV-2366
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 8 oz
Hace año que tengo esta mini paleta de dos tono y tengo que decirle la verdad esta sombra pigmenta súper súper bien y además de que es matte no suelta ningún molvito ni nada me a encantado bastante 5 estrella
Amy R.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Showy
These are great! I like their metallic ones better but these have great pigment and go on easily. They have some wonderful colors!