Studio Secrets Professional Hip 118 Brazen Bright Shadow Duo .08 Oz Plastic Compact

BY STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL

HIP - high intensity pigments™ Bright Shadow Duo ; Ingredients: G558392 Contains:  Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Ricinus Communis, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylparaben, BHT, BHA, Polymethyl Methacrylate.  May contain:  [+/- Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide/Greens, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet], CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, FILB797/4 G558336 Contains:  Talc, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Tr see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "These are some of my favourite drug store eyeshadows." in 1 review
  • "I was shopping around for eye shadows and these colors caught my eye." in 1 review
  • "I got a couple of these eye shadow duos on clearance at CVS." in 1 review
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I remember buying these when they first came out and being so impressed with the color payout. Years later I'm still impressed. My only gripe is some of the color combinations are unusable. Technically they complement each other but I can't imagine using them together on my eyes
Sara C.
Sara C.
Minneola , Fl
Love it! Been using them for years! Great colors! Never had a problem with these eye shadows
Aracely V.
Aracely V.
This eyeshadow is perfect to have in your bag for touch ups. The color pay off is so good as well.
Amber H.
Amber H.
EXTREMELY PIGMENTED. They look wonderful on, but use caution when applying! This shadow has a tendency to 'flake' when applying, and when you go to wipe the little bits off your face it WILL smear! Otherwise, I love this stuff. The colors are bright and beautiful.
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
EXCEELNTE PRODUCTO, CON MUY BUENA PIGMENTACIÓN. PARA UN MAQUILLAJE DE NOCHE ES PERFECTO
Mari T.
Mari T.
The tone of this eyeshadows are amazing and they're highly pigmented. My only complain is that they're not long-wearing even with primer
Frankie D.
Frankie D.
Davenport, FL
Cheap, easy to use, and quick. I love that its small enough that I can put it in my purse and keep it right there with me. The colors once blended make for a cute look.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a couple of these and the color payout is better on lighter skin tones.
Aislinn R.
Aislinn R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a couple of these eye shadow duos on clearance at CVS. The colors are pretty and metallic looking and also has a pretty good pigmentation.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented shadows. I have the one that has pink and brown and I use the brown one for contouring my face it's amazing since my skin is kinda dark and light it's an amazing shade for me. I use it as a eyeshadow as well its stays on all night.