Studio Secrets Professional Hip 118 Brazen Bright Shadow Duo .08 Oz Plastic Compact

BY STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL

HIP - high intensity pigments™ Bright Shadow Duo ; Ingredients: G558392 Contains:  Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Ricinus Communis, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylparaben, BHT, BHA, Polymethyl Methacrylate.  May contain:  [+/- Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide/Greens, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet], CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, FILB797/4 G558336 Contains:  Talc, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Tr see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are some of my favourite drug store eyeshadows." in 1 review
  • "I was shopping around for eye shadows and these colors caught my eye." in 1 review
  • "I got a couple of these eye shadow duos on clearance at CVS." in 1 review
Lynn T.
Review for: Flamboyant
Years ago and I mean back when I lived for the nightlife, I would put in minimal make up. By the end or by midnight my face would be sliding off. But for those nights that I wanted to look more playful I would reach for my colorful shadows one being Flamboyant from L'Oréal. I was not good at applying shadows so two colors was the most I've ever blended together. The purple isn't very pigmented but it helps since it made me put in less at a time so I had more control. The yellows is really pretty with golden shimmer. Really decent shadows from 2003!
Lindsay V.
Very pigmented, but flakes very easily. This product requires a primer and great care when applying, otherwise you will find purple spots down your cheeks. Additionally, the purple is very unnatural on its own, requires additional eye shadows to get a wearable look.
Katherine A.
Love the duo colors! Not a big fan on how messy they can get. I have a few shades and I must say I love how the pigmentation is.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY
I wasn't blown away by this duo, nor was I completely unhappy about it. I can use it, but it wouldn't be something I'd be drawn to use in my makeup collection.
Leslie J.
Salina, KS
I really didn't like this too much. I didn't feel the product went on the eyelids very well. I love the cute compact, but when you use your brush the colors go on very light. I absolutely love L'Oreal products, and these are great colors.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Showy
These are great! I like their metallic ones better but these have great pigment and go on easily. They have some wonderful colors!
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Bright Shadow Duo 8 oz, Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Other
I have tons of these, I love them. The pigment is amazing on the ones that aren't matte, but even the matte shadows have a good pigment for a drugstore makeup too. The duos usually almost always match. I love how they come in convenient little compacts too. My personal favorite is darling and flare is also a favorite too.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
This Duo shadow has great pigmentation lasting color but it is not smudge proof so you definitely want to keep your fingers away from your eyes it's affordable I got it at one of the drug stores I can't remember which one but it was only a couple bucks and I would recommend it for a everyday running around town look!!
Lalita B.
Old school cool! Been using this for years and never fails me. All kinds of neat color combos! Might wanna use your own brush with this as the applicator isn't the best.
Gabriela A.
This small duo of shadows was a gift from my husband and I must say that I loved the pigmentation, you do not need to apply an exaggerated amount of product to be noticed. As for the combination I do not find anything attractive the combination dark fuscia with brown ... Normally I use them with the colors separately (I do not do a look with both). The duration is medium, you can put it to go out at night and you do not have to be worried about touch up!