Studio Secrets Professional Hip 118 Brazen Bright Shadow Duo .08 Oz Plastic Compact

BY STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL

HIP - high intensity pigments™ Bright Shadow Duo ; Ingredients: G558392 Contains:  Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Ricinus Communis, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylparaben, BHT, BHA, Polymethyl Methacrylate.  May contain:  [+/- Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide/Greens, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet], CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, FILB797/4 G558336 Contains:  Talc, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Tr see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are some of my favourite drug store eyeshadows." in 1 review
  • "I was shopping around for eye shadows and these colors caught my eye." in 1 review
  • "I got a couple of these eye shadow duos on clearance at CVS." in 1 review
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented shadows. I have the one that has pink and brown and I use the brown one for contouring my face it's amazing since my skin is kinda dark and light it's an amazing shade for me. I use it as a eyeshadow as well its stays on all night.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these duos, I have several. The color combinations are pretty well thought out and they give great color coverage, even better than some pricier Estee Lauder or Clinique palettes.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good drugstore eyeshadow quad. I only own one. it came with a shimmery gold and a shimmery burnt orange. The orange color really came in handy and I used it all! It has a compartment at the bottom to fit a small applicator stick.
Heather C.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Love the Hip duos! They are difficult to find anymore, but you use to be able to get them at wal mart and walgreens. Very reasonably priced. They make a great smokey eye. I mean they give you the color combo. Works great with fair skin complexions.
I love these shadows, they are super pigmented and fade away very well, have a long life, and packaging is very practical, plus color combinations som very good; acquired it from an online store of my country, no doubt it would buy, I am very satisfied with the purchase of this product
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great pigmented shadows for a drugstore brand. I was pretty surprised when I 1st used them. They come in these circular pots with 2 coordinating colors, a shade & a highlight. They come in shimmer or matte or a mix of both in each pot. L'oreal has a bunch of colors to choose from and the price for such good quality can't be be beat.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
Hip totally love these colors u get two in one set I love it .always living my eye lids looks great always get compliments:)
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Collinsville, TX
I really like this product, it works well with fair skin tones, it's kinda tricky to get the colors just right but once I get it on right I love it
monika w.
monika w.
Lafayette, LA
The purple in this is amazing. the pigments are so rich that the color you see is the color you get. I love this brand and have never tried one from here that did not have awesome color payout.
Katharine F.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
These eyeshadow duos are amazing for the price! They are super blendable and pigmented and soft. These are some of my favorite drug store eyeshadows.