Studio Secrets Professional Hip 118 Brazen Bright Shadow Duo .08 Oz Plastic Compact
8 colors available

BY STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL

HIP - high intensity pigments™ Bright Shadow Duo ; Ingredients: G558392 Contains:  Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Ricinus Communis, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylparaben, BHT, BHA, Polymethyl Methacrylate.  May contain:  [+/- Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide/Greens, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet], CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, FILB797/4 G558336 Contains:  Talc, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Tr see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "These are some of my favourite drug store eyeshadows." in 1 review
  • "I was shopping around for eye shadows and these colors caught my eye." in 1 review
  • "I got a couple of these eye shadow duos on clearance at CVS." in 1 review
I love these shadows, they are super pigmented and fade away very well, have a long life, and packaging is very practical, plus color combinations som very good; acquired it from an online store of my country, no doubt it would buy, I am very satisfied with the purchase of this product
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I remember buying these when they first came out and being so impressed with the color payout. Years later I'm still impressed. My only gripe is some of the color combinations are unusable. Technically they complement each other but I can't imagine using them together on my eyes
Heather C.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Love the Hip duos! They are difficult to find anymore, but you use to be able to get them at wal mart and walgreens. Very reasonably priced. They make a great smokey eye. I mean they give you the color combo. Works great with fair skin complexions.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This small duo of shadows was a gift from my husband and I must say that I loved the pigmentation, you do not need to apply an exaggerated amount of product to be noticed. As for the combination I do not find anything attractive the combination dark fuscia with brown ... Normally I use them with the colors separately (I do not do a look with both). The duration is medium, you can put it to go out at night and you do not have to be worried about touch up!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Review for: Flamboyant
Years ago and I mean back when I lived for the nightlife, I would put in minimal make up. By the end or by midnight my face would be sliding off. But for those nights that I wanted to look more playful I would reach for my colorful shadows one being Flamboyant from L'Oréal. I was not good at applying shadows so two colors was the most I've ever blended together. The purple isn't very pigmented but it helps since it made me put in less at a time so I had more control. The yellows is really pretty with golden shimmer. Really decent shadows from 2003!
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good drugstore eyeshadow quad. I only own one. it came with a shimmery gold and a shimmery burnt orange. The orange color really came in handy and I used it all! It has a compartment at the bottom to fit a small applicator stick.
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Duo shadow has great pigmentation lasting color but it is not smudge proof so you definitely want to keep your fingers away from your eyes it's affordable I got it at one of the drug stores I can't remember which one but it was only a couple bucks and I would recommend it for a everyday running around town look!!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented shadows. I have the one that has pink and brown and I use the brown one for contouring my face it's amazing since my skin is kinda dark and light it's an amazing shade for me. I use it as a eyeshadow as well its stays on all night.
member-dbd1a45f2
member-dbd1a45f2
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Bright Shadow Duo 8 oz, Bright Shadow Duo 0.08 oz; 2.4 g, Other
I have tons of these, I love them. The pigment is amazing on the ones that aren't matte, but even the matte shadows have a good pigment for a drugstore makeup too. The duos usually almost always match. I love how they come in convenient little compacts too. My personal favorite is darling and flare is also a favorite too.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these duos, I have several. The color combinations are pretty well thought out and they give great color coverage, even better than some pricier Estee Lauder or Clinique palettes.