Studio Secrets Professional Hip 118 Brazen Bright Shadow Duo .08 Oz Plastic Compact

BY STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL

HIP - high intensity pigments™ Bright Shadow Duo ; Ingredients: G558392 Contains:  Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Ricinus Communis, Castor Seed Oil, Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isobutylparaben, BHT, BHA, Polymethyl Methacrylate.  May contain:  [+/- Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide/Greens, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet], CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, FILB797/4 G558336 Contains:  Talc, PTFE, Magnesium Stearate, Tr see more...

• "I got a couple of these eye shadow duos on clearance at CVS." in 1 review
  • "I was shopping around for eye shadows and these colors caught my eye." in 1 review
  • "These are some of my favourite drug store eyeshadows." in 1 review
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I remember buying these when they first came out and being so impressed with the color payout. Years later I'm still impressed. My only gripe is some of the color combinations are unusable. Technically they complement each other but I can't imagine using them together on my eyes
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I was shopping around for eye shadows and these colors caught my eye. They are bright and pretty and when I tried them on they looked great! You don't have to put on so much to get the color you see in the container because they are very nicely pigmented. They lasted most of the day too which is a big plus. I have quite a few of these and will continue to re-purchase.
Amber H.
EXTREMELY PIGMENTED. They look wonderful on, but use caution when applying! This shadow has a tendency to 'flake' when applying, and when you go to wipe the little bits off your face it WILL smear! Otherwise, I love this stuff. The colors are bright and beautiful.
Leslie J.
Salina, KS
I really didn't like this too much. I didn't feel the product went on the eyelids very well. I love the cute compact, but when you use your brush the colors go on very light. I absolutely love L'Oreal products, and these are great colors.
monika w.
LAFAYETTE, LA
The purple in this is amazing. the pigments are so rich that the color you see is the color you get. I love this brand and have never tried one from here that did not have awesome color payout.
Lindsay V.
Very pigmented, but flakes very easily. This product requires a primer and great care when applying, otherwise you will find purple spots down your cheeks. Additionally, the purple is very unnatural on its own, requires additional eye shadows to get a wearable look.
Lali B.
Old school cool! Been using this for years and never fails me. All kinds of neat color combos! Might wanna use your own brush with this as the applicator isn't the best.
Frankie D.
Davenport, FL
Cheap, easy to use, and quick. I love that its small enough that I can put it in my purse and keep it right there with me. The colors once blended make for a cute look.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY
I wasn't blown away by this duo, nor was I completely unhappy about it. I can use it, but it wouldn't be something I'd be drawn to use in my makeup collection.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Review for: Bright Shadow Duo 8 oz more...
I love these eyeshadows are real pigmented really easy to use the price is decent because it is a drugstore product and it is worth it all the way.

back