Lynn T.
Review for: Flamboyant more...
Years ago and I mean back when I lived for the nightlife, I would put in minimal make up. By the end or by midnight my face would be sliding off. But for those nights that I wanted to look more playful I would reach for my colorful shadows one being Flamboyant from L'Oréal. I was not good at applying shadows so two colors was the most I've ever blended together. The purple isn't very pigmented but it helps since it made me put in less at a time so I had more control. The yellows is really pretty with golden shimmer. Really decent shadows from 2003!