Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Thalia G.Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Haelei K.Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Megan M.

BY BH COSMETICS #41 in Setting Spray

Help your customers lock in the look of freshly applied makeup all day with our Makeup Setting spray. To give makeup staying power and resist sweating, rubbing, and fading, shake bottle well and hold 8" to 10" inches away from face. Close eyes and spray on evenly 4 to 6 times in an X and T motion. Contains rosewater and aloe to soothe skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Daniella P.
Daniella P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this setting spray as it helps my makeup stay put and last all day long. It's inexpensive and I will definitely repurchase as it's my go to. A little insider information and more... For summer days, I will definitely recommend using a "Setting Spray" after applying your makeup. As a setting spray will ensure your makeup stays put and last long while looking fresh. Tip: apply a setting spray throughout the day to re-freshen your makeup and to avoid re-touching up your makeup with a compact/ loose face powder. Something to keep in mind, there are certain setting sprays in the market; which include: "Matte Setting spray" = shine-free matte finish vs "Dewy Setting Spray" = dewy finish. Select the option that best fits your needs or find something in between (regular setting spray).
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
This is an OK setting spray. It has a very strong stream when you squirt it, rather than a mist. It works alright to keep my makeup in place, but I've used better products. For the price though you can't beat it, especially since it's paraben free. I would recommend it for anyone on a budget.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
I actually like this setting spray more than the urban decay ones, i feel like it makes my makeup last linger which is funny since its way cheaper...but its about quality not the price, this might not be everyones cup of tea but for me its works so great
Mikaela B.
Mikaela B.
Dallas, TX
This is a great setting spray. It helps my makeup stay better than the urban decay all nighter did. The only problem is that is sprays really heavy instead of in a nice fine mist.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
This setting spray was really good for the price I paid. It made my makeup stay all day. It took a while to dry but other than that I would highly recommend this product.
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
Great for the price! I've had no issues with it and it allows my makeup to stay on all day. I'm not crazy about the way it smells but overall it was a good buy.
Red U.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this setting spray. It works much better than most other brands. One thing i would say is that the spray can be heavy instead of a gentle mist.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Riviera, TX
This setting spray works amazing!!! It sprays evenly with a light refreshing odor. Talk about locking your makeup in this definitely does the job !
Norma S.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I received a gift card for ulta so I went out and got me a couple products and this setting spray happened to be one of them. To be honest this is an Ok spray one thing I don't like is how it sprays it's very direct and I would prefer more of a mist. the smell is nothing bad but neither good. the price was 10$ i think and tbh I think ill keep an eye out on another setting spray. I have yet to find me a great one!!
Emma T.
Emma T.
I got this spray because i read good things about it and it's alcohol free. I do want to mention that it does squirt instead of finely spray and it does leave a sticky residue for a second until it dries. I hope to update when i can really test it out, like when it gets hot, on one side of the face to see how it does.
Alana G.
Alana G.
Lutz, FL
I just received this as a Christmas present but I'm used to using urban decay. Any tips or weigh ins on whether this is better?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
How well does this setting spray work in comparison to other comparable products? Does the spray ever make makeup "drip"?