Studio Perfect Primer

Studio Perfect Primer

Is this a dupe for smash box and should I add it to my MUA kit?
is this primer supposed to have a powdery finish or texture after it's applied? I've used it a few times and noticed that when I've used it for makeup tests it tends to leave a powdery finish under the makeup or looks textured.
Is this primer good for filling in your pores and does it make your foundation last longer l?
Start your review of Studio Perfect Primer!
Nicole M.
Flossmoor, IL
Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: Sephora
My face is normally oily, but this primer is literally the best. I didn’t have to pat my face with an oil blot sheet at all. It made my skin look super smooth.
Shayza F.
Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Shayza F.
Decided to try this primer out recently since nyx is more affordable compared to higher end “luxury” brands. I like some of their other products (eyeshadows!) but this one is a pass for me. The primer works well as far as setting up a base for smooth foundation application but it feels heavy and like a silicone texture, just sitting on top of my skin instead of absorbing or moisturizing. This hasn’t caused any breakouts or skin reactions but the texture is enough of a turn off for me to not purchase again.
Mirela  B.
Levittown, PA
Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Mirela  B.
Purchased at: Target
I really like Studio Perfect Primer. It does a really good job at keeping my makeup in place. It blurs my pores and fine lines. It makes my skin smooth and soft. It’s a great base for any foundation. It is also affordable.
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Kadie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have not used a lot of different primers. I’ve always stuck with this one by NYX because it smoothed mild fine lines and helps my pores. It doesn’t clog my pores which is good because I have acne prone skin. It’s also affordable and to my limited knowledge of primers does the job pretty well as far as I can tell. I’d recommend!
Stephanie K.
Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Stephanie K.
For me this didn't work, I bought the GREEN primer and it doesn't cover red spots like it's supposed too, it left my face feeling soft tho but it's also kind of an oily sensation it gets a little better once it sets.Studio Perfect Primer
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This primer works really well and helps keep my oily skin under control. It also helps my makeup last all day, even with a mask! Plus it is very affordable.
Marissa  R.
Key West Nas, FL
Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Marissa  R.
I bought the color correcting one to cancel out redness. I have oily skin and this works well for me. It gives me a good base for my makeup and I love anything that gives me a matte look. Also really love their products because they are affordable and cruelty free.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Studio Perfect Primer yes Mardi Gras was canceled yes I’m still mad! Honestly just the parades are canceled not the celebration! That being said I used this primer almost my whole trip last Mardi Gras! I mean you sweat, you get covered in glitter, confetti, liquor, beads, and that’s just naming a few... I would wake up with my make up still on! Yes I know don’t do that! But Mardi usually makes you pass out at the end of the night! NYX is such a inexpensive makeup and this primer worked overtime. I think they just changed the bottle but..l I got to grab some more soon when I’m out holiday shopping! Sorry for the stories ya’ll I’m southern... 🤣😜🥰 and I like to get and give a mental picture about how I used that product!
Efuwa T.
Tulsa, OK
Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Efuwa T.
I have been using this primer for 2 years now and I really like it. No issues with it at all. Doesn’t crease my make up and gives the Studio Perfect Primer pore filling effect.
Brittany  B.
Kent, WA
Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Brittany  B.
I actually use this as an eye shadow primer. It took me a bit to figure out that I needed two eye shadow primers to prevent eye shadow from creasing in my lids. I have dry skin on my eyelids, and certain shadow primers can dry it out even more. But putting this on under a shadow primer has been the winning combination for me. (Also keep in mind I’m not a foundation person, so this picture is showing it off as a shadow primer, not a face one which was its original intended use.)

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Giselle O.
perris
il y a 2 ans
Studio Perfect Primer does this primer last long on oily skin?
Maria J. il y a 2 ans
Hi. I have really oily skin and this works fine for me. It feels like a gross gel but it does work as a decent primer