Studio Oh! 2016

Studio Oh! 2016 "Stay Wild at Heart" Take Me With You 17-Month Planner (White)

BY STUDIO OH

Spirited, unique, and inventive artwork invites creativity and moves beyond the traditional organizer with this perfectly portable planner that does double-time as your favourite keepsake. Paste photos, ticket stubs, favourite quotes, and stickers on the blank pages in the back whilst also staying organized with plenty of room to record daily to-do lists and appointments in week-per-spread views. 12 months. January 2016 - December 2016. 4.5 x 6.25. see more...

Studio Oh! 2016
Studio Oh! 2016 "Stay Wild at Heart" Take Me With You 17-Month Planner (White)
Megan D.
La Place, LA
I love this planner a lot. It is small enough to tote around everyday which is really important to me in a planner. I love the daily layout as well as the monthly. It has everything that I would need and want in a day-to-day planner. I would definitely recommend this planner to someone looking to be more organized.
Emily T.
Chestermere, Alberta
My college must have item.
I was never really into agendas in school. They were big and ugly and useless. Besides well... Remembering homework. But I got along without it!
Then college came.
This book is beautiful to look at and I enjoy carrying it around to use and remind myself of things that need to be done. You know... Like an agenda.
The spaces can be a bit small for some people but I'm getting along all right.
5 out of 5 favorite agenda.
Barbara K.
Fuchsstadt
I love the planners of this brand. They are always so beautyful auf colourful.