BY STUDIO MAKEUP

Buy Studio Makeup Eye Shadows - Studio Makeup Soft Blend Eye Shadow: Silky smooth feel and professional finish Creates multiple artist inspired eye looks Highly pigmented for amazing color payoff Wet or dry application Details provided by Studio Makeup see more...

Allie M.
Very very great product!! Blends very very well and goes well with any color eyeshadow you choose to wear it with. Comes in a variety of colors and I'm always asked the name of it every time I wear it. It's a very recommended product!
Yokatherin M.
Brooklyn, Ny
It blends very nice and it last long however I wish the have more variety in the colors so I can pick different shades. Every time wear it people ask me what brand it is because it outstands a lot.
Emilie H.
Big bear lake, Ca
Blends well, lasts all day and doesn't crease. However I wish they had better colors. I think I could find an eyeshadow that does more for cheater though
🌺Kanani H.
Honolulu
Very nice soft pink very soft and builds beautifully, this is my every day go to color when I'm running out the door
chichi m.
Schaumburg, IL
Not the best tbh. But for the price u really can't cry cuz Mac is like way more sxpexivee so u get what u pay for

Amazon