2 colors available

BY STUDIO MAKEUP

Buy Studio Makeup Blushers Highlighters - Studio Makeup Soft Blend Blush: Silky smooth texture, highly pigmented for long-wear Provides natural looking color and contour Instantly brightens the look of the face Details provided by Studio Makeup see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This is the perfect blush for the winter/fall time. Its more of a neutral shade with just a hint of pink. It applies really well on the check and stays put for most of the day. I will say its very pigmented so make sure to just get a little on your brush or tap off some before applying!
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Henderson, NV
Love this blush! I have very fair skin and with a lot of blushers the second I apply the blush it's like BAMM and that isn't always the best for someone with fairer complexions what I love about this blush is that is is smooth easy to blend and very bulidable in pigment.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Huntington
I received this in my boxycharm and was a little iffy at first, because I usually am more of a bright colored blush girl! I am happy to say I have crossed over to the darker side of blush and love it! I can't wait to use this more and more in the future!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love this blush, it's creamy and blends naturally on top of your foundation. It is pretty dark/pigmented so you don't need a lot of product. I love that it's matte and there isn't any shimmers in it.
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Shirley , NY
Love this blush I got it in one of my boxes from Boxycharm, and it's the one I carry in my makeup bag. It's pigmented but not to the point where you're looking like a clown .
Gentry B.
Gentry B.
Love this blush! It was nice I only had to use a small amount and the color went far. It was a nice soft powder just as I was looking for when searching!
Vale B.
Vale B.
me encanto por que su color es muy natural y no se cae facilmente tambien note que tiene unos brillitos super lindo
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I got this in a boxycharm awhile back and I love it is so highly pigamented and easy to blend out beautiful blush
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
This a a very pretty pink. The color is quite pigmented and blends really nice. Goes great on my pale skin tone.
brianna l.
brianna l.
Long beach, Ca
Is so pigmented ! Love the color as well ! Really adds a finish look to your make up aswell
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.
Does this blush blend well with highlighters?
Faye B.
Faye B.
Would you say that this blush looks better on a specific skin tone. Also, is it very pigmented and is it easy to blend
Would you recommend this product to a person with sensative skin? I want to get my sister some blushes, but her skin gets irritated with ANYTHING
Lily P.
Lily P.
Is the pigmentation strong?
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
San Diego, CA
Where can i get this product?