8 colors available

BY STUDIO MAKEUP

Buy Studio Makeup Eyeliners - Studio Makeup Lasting Color Eye Liner: Retractable pencil with built-in smudger and sharpener Long-lasting and waterproof Smooth application Details provided by Studio Makeup

Buy on Amazon
christina v.
christina v.
Review for: Stormy Grey
I am usually really hard to please when it comes to eyeliner, and especially when it comes to eyeliner thats not black. this was a really good eyeliner, and applies really well, lasts long, and is affordable..... love love love it !!!!!11!!!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Mercersburg, PA
Review for: Stormy Grey
I prefer gray eyeliner due to my ubber pail skin and light eyes so this liner always performs up to my standards...and let me be clear...I am almost impossible to please lol but this liner is legit! Get ya some!
suehayliz o.
suehayliz o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Saddle Brown
Long lasting eyeliner ? yup this is the one to go for uts very good and smooth when applied
ines m.
ines m.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Saddle Brown
This eyeliner last so long i love it. this product comes in a lot of different colors that i am in love with them.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Stormy Grey
It's a great eyeliner that lasts most of the day!! You shouldn't have any issues with it. The price is worth it. I'd say go for it! :)
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Saddle Brown
This is my second favorite eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and simple. Lines are very bold. It also stays on all day without smudging. I love it ! not to mention it's not expensive either.
Marisela H.
Marisela H.
Review for: Stormy Grey
Love the product not so much the price but if you got the money go for it you won't be disappointed.
Dwausha W.
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
Review for: Teal Twist
I really love this eyeliner. it only requires one good application and it lasts a really long time.
priscilla  .
priscilla .
Rowland Hghts, CA
Review for: Saddle Brown
I love this product because it I don't have to touch up through out the day it truly stays on. It's easy to use glides smoothly.
sanly y.
sanly y.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Review for: Silver Metal
I haven't really use this but my friend did. After seeing her use it it was great so I order mine. She said it went smoothly and nice.
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
How well does this product work?
Alex W.
Alex W.
Mounds, IL
How long does this product last? is it overpriced?
Jessica Z.