Studio Ghibli Films

What are your favorite Studio Ghibli #films? Mine is Ponyo! #ILoveMovies
Can someone tell me what is this ?
Who think that Kimi no na wa is possible to surpass spirited away??
Start your review of Studio Ghibli Films!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
When I got older I looked up more of Hayao Miyazaki's films and watched Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, + My Neighbor Totoro.in reviews
Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, Ponyo, My Neighbour Totoro, and The Secret World of Arietty, to name some of my favourites are all amazing pieces of work.in reviews
From Kiki's delivery service, to My neighbor Totoro, even Spirited away , and many more of course, a brilliant masterpiece, every single one of them!in reviews
Creatively wise my favorite would be Howl's moving castle and Spirit away but Kiki's delivery service is definitely up there in my favorites.in reviews
I live their films they always have great story lines like princess Mononoke and much others and would definitely recommend watching movies from these guysin reviews
Anj O.
Saint Paul, MN
I love their movies. They are beautifully animated, cute and nostalgic. Child-like innocence as part of its charm.
Becca M.
I grew up with Studio Ghibli movies and I still love watching them to this day. I even have a Totoro wallet! I love the artwork, the stories, and the beautiful music (we used some of the music from The Secret Life of Arrietty during our wedding!).
Kiersten W.
Brentwood, CA
Such amazing films with great characters and story lines. My favorite is My Neighbor Totoro
tomara J.
Ridgeland, MS
Ponyo began my fascination with studio Ghibli. After watching it, I checked out other films like Spirited Away and my friend Totoro. My absolute favorite though is Howls Moving Castle. These are must see films!
Anjelika A.
Elmira, NY
I absolutely love every movie I have seen! I really love Ponyo and Spirited Away. These movies go way beyond any other animated films and speak to both parents and child as well!
Sydney W.
These movies have no age limit. Studio Ghibli movies are entertaining to all and are always very unique in their own way. It's always a treat to be able to watch one.
Shantelle L.
Rockland, ME
Hayao Miyazaki's movies are incredibly imaginative. Fantastic for all ages. Totoro is one of our favorites!
Beatriz D.
Cicero, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These are heartfelt story lines. These films always have a great meaning about life. I love each scene is very detailed with the designs. This is for all ages to see and it a must see films. Definitely making my boyfriend this weekend to see some of these films.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These are some of the best films out there! Iconic art works that are sure to please any anime fan! Howl's Moving Castle 💖💖
Kristen H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
All of the films that have ever been released by this studio have been beyond amazing. I can't wait to see what else they will release.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kirsten W.
Overland Park, KS
il y a 2 ans
Shirley B. il y a 2 ans
Oof how can one choose! All of their movies are masterpieces 😩❤️ I guess I have two favorite Studio Ghibli films, Princess Mononoke & Whisper of the Heart ❤️