MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerStudio Gear Cosmetics

Studio Gear Cosmetics Prime Objective Face Primer is a silicone-based face primer that not only smooths surface imperfections for an incredibly bright complexion, but it also includes rejuvenating ingredients such as retinol and milk protein that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio Gear Prime Objective Protective Skin Perfecting Makeup Primer for Face, with SPF, 1 ounce bottle!
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
Studio Gear Prime Objective Protective Skin Perfecting Makeup Primer for Face, with SPF, 1 ounce bottle uploaded by Tara E.
I adore this brand. I had gotten a sample size in one of my subscription boxes in the past. A lot goes a long way and I’ve had it for so long because I switch back and forth from another brand primer I use, but I love this one because the texture is creamy and light when applied to your face. I just love everything about this brand and I need a fuller size now that it’s almost gone.
Jasmine D.
Crestview, FL
Amazing product. Holds up extremely well in different temperatures. Glides on extremely smooth and has an extremely natural feeling. I love how the product is extremely long lasting and is the only primer I use.

Looking for your answer?