BY STUDIO GEAR COSMETICS

This brush's chiseled shape is ideal to work on your brow bone, over your lid, and under your orbital bone for easy application of highlighter, mid-tone and crease color. This enables you to perfectly blend/diffuse accent and contour colors with control and ease. Note: This brush's design and size is great to use for detailed sculpting and shading on the face. see more...

Buy on Studio ...
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This brush is soft. But I have actually rarely used it. It just isn’t a brush that I typically reach for. Good for powder contouring. I don’t really use it to blend shadow though. It is a bit pricey for me
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is my go to highlighter brush! I will use the flat side to stipple on the high points of the cheeks and then flip it to the pointed side to highlight the brown bone and the Cupid's bow. I will use whatever is excess to dust on the top of my nose. This brush holds a significant amount of products with one swipe so you may need to tap off the excess if you don't like your highlight to be seen from outer space.