BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX

Studio Finishing Powder

¿Sirve como polvos para todos los días?
Does it flashback on camera?
Does this make your face look smooth?
Start your review of Studio Finishing Powder!
Verenisse R.
Mission, TX
Studio Finishing Powder uploaded by Verenisse R.
I actually thought this was going to be a good finishing powder because NYX has good products, but this was a big no for me. You’re face will feel good but don’t turn on the the flash in you’re phone because it will look super white.
Courtney L.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go-to finishing powder! It's great for combo to oily skin - although I still get a few oily patches, there are dramatically less when I use this powder. I also feel like it makes my foundation look more even and my makeup does stay longer throughout the day, though still not ALL day. I've tried applying it multiple ways and have found that using a fan brush to lightly dust over the face is best. A compact sponge is going to be WAY too heavy, and even powder brushes weren't distributing equally. You may run into a slight whitening-effect when using this powder, especially if you have darker skin, but for my fair complexion it's not too abd.
Sheyla A G.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this powder It is one of my favorite Nyx products. Its is not chalky at all and it doesn't have much of a scent It leaves the finish makeup look, looking beautiful and the best thing is that it's affordable and worth your money. Studio Finishing Powder
Payton W.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Studio Finishing Powder uploaded by Payton W.
This powder makes my makeup look amazing. It makes my makeup so nice, I don’t even need to use a filter on my face.
Ciara M.
Milton, FL
Studio Finishing Powder uploaded by Ciara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite finishing powder. I rarely use anything else. It’s a super fine powder and helps my oily skin not look like I’m sweating 😅 it great to use throughout the day if I do seem to get more oily as the day goes on. (Florida problems) 👌🏻
Fiona C.
Murrieta, CA
Studio Finishing Powder uploaded by Fiona C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this powder! It really is translucent and flawlessly finishes your makeup! I apply this after apply my foundation and it leaves my skin feeling great. It reduces the oily shine for sure, but doesn’t dull out your skin. If you need to reapply the container is so small it’ll easily fit in your purse! I usually only need to reapply once later in the day, if at all. The one thing I dislike about this product are the ingredients. While this does not irritate my sensitive skin at all, I still dislike that they use harmful ingredients. Other than that, great affordable product! 💗 #makebeautyclean
Dasha P.
Laurel , DE
Studio Finishing Powder uploaded by Dasha P.
This finishing powder is more finer and you literally see it when you take it off the but I haven’t used it in a while due to the virus there’s no where to go and yes very easy to apply I would definitely recommend it very good product.Studio Finishing Powder
Natalie L.
Lincolnshire, IL
Studio Finishing Powder uploaded by Natalie L.
This was my very first setting powder and it isn’t that great. It has massive flashback in photos. I love NYX but this powder was not it. My makeup stayed in place but the texture was really weird almost chalky.
Aleksandra A.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I've used this powder many many times. It's super light and leaves my face matte. Main rule - don’t use a lot otherwise you’ll have a white face!
Hailey B.
Syracuse, NY
I would probably put 0 stars if it let me. This product is definitely cheap but the quality is horrid. It has instant flashback and causes dry buildup on areas I’m normally not dry. Would never buy again!

235 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abby H.
Seneca, IL
il y a un an
Taylor P. il y a un an
I’ve never experienced any flashback with it but I don’t bake or put on an excessive amount.