Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer

bWHAT IT IS/bbrAn emollient-based lightweight creamy formula that provides discreetly opaque coverage.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrOffers smooth long-wearing invisible correction for all skin blemishes imperfections and discolorations with a natural matte finish. The formula is so concentrated that a small amount can conceal and correct a number of imperfections. The concealer helps to absorb excess oil. A highly concentrated creamy concealer that fits into Pro Palette Eye Shadow / Concealer Inserts for easy transport.brbr- Long-wearing 12 hoursbr- Emollient-basedbr- Controls oilbr- Water-resistantbr- Fragrance-freebr- Non-acnegenicbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrApply to skin directly with finger or concealer brush. Blend with finger or concealer brush.ulliWeb ID 96650/li/ul

Does this cover well?
¿Realmente dura 24 horas?
Start your review of Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer!
Product Highlights
Love this concealer its full coverage and covers my dark under eyes. It last a long time even tho its in a small container. They have many color selection.in reviews
i like this concealer for on the go, if i just need to hide my dark circles, and not worry about the rest of my face. [product:mac-studio-finish-concealer]in reviews
it is creamy and provides good coverage without having to put a powder overtop but it can crease if too much is applied. it's best applied not close to the lash line because as you move your eyes throughout the day it's more likely to crease. i will repurchase when i run out.in reviews
...set it very well. bake as long as possible, but even still, my nose gets oily and needs to be retouched. still gets 4 stars because i keep it for emergency touchups. in reviews
Porsha W.
Beaverton, OR
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer uploaded by Porsha W.
I love Mac products they go on so smooth and keep my face looking natural.MAC Pro Longwear Concealer I buy it every time I go get makeup.
Alejandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer uploaded by Alejandra C.
I used this product for a long time thinking that it was very good since the brand has been characterized by having an excellent response but on my skin it worked very badly it was greasy and cracked I do not speak that the product is bad, perhaps it was not for my skin type ...
Cessina G.
Bronx, NY
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer uploaded by Cessina G.
Review for: NW55
I love this product. I started using it when i first got into makeup. I love the shade of chocolate it gives me. It’s long lasting.you can also use it as an eye brow base. It covers up black heads and dark circles exceptionally well.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️
ambar D.
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer uploaded by ambar D.
Review for: NC 10
the beautiful thing about this product is for any age ! make that perfect touch on the skyn i highly recommend this product look at me and a 36 years old .
Anastasia H.
Rio Rancho
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer uploaded by Anastasia H.
Amazing for carving out eyebrows, concealing under eyes, breakouts and just highlighting areas. Gives a sharp look on brows allowing them to be snatched. Absolutely love it has lasted me over a year and still using it. I’ve even hit pan and lost the little cover on top but will not stop using it.
Karleigh H.
Lubbock
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer uploaded by Karleigh H.
Review for: NW50
it’s a really good product! last all day but does have some shine to it! other than that, it’s really great!
Maggie M.
Lone Tree, CO
I could not live without my concealer! MAC has the best concealer that I have ever tried. It’s staying power is awesome, it’s blend able, perfect color and best of all it works. It also contains SPF so who could ask for more... great stuff 😀
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA
Best concealer, I love the coverage and it is very long lasting, It is easy to apply, and very easy to blend if you have the proper brushes. Packaging is simple, and classic MAC. Better than other concealers this is my go to. I will buy again as this is part of my routine.
Marisela F.
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer uploaded by Marisela F.
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer uploaded by Marisela F.
I really love this concealer, I use it to clean up my eyebrows and it's easy to apply and blendable. I've used this product for years and I still continue to love it. I've never had a problem with it. I would totally buy it again. It retails for about $24 but I believe the amount of product is worth it. Since I've had mine for a while the shade color peeled off so I dont know what shade it is.
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY
This is the most full-coverage liner that MAC makes according to the nice lady that helped me. I tried this on and it blended beautifully without caking. It goes smoothly and you can't even tell that you're wearing it because it feels weightless. Marvelous at covering dark circles or blemishes.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maddison O.
manchester, stockport
il y a un an
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer, is it worth the price because I love Mac products just wondering ?
Sofi M. il y a un an
I think it is worth the price.
Jess W.
il y a un an
Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer Does this crease under the eyes ?
Karina P. il y a un an
Me gustaría revisarlo. Voxbox? Nunca he visto un producto como este. Tengo resultados muy curiosos.
Angelena M.
St Catharines, ON
il y a un an
Is the Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer comparable to the Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer in terms of coverage, consistency, and longevity?
salome S. il y a un an
I think is coverage and consistency