Studio Face & Body Foundation

A fluid foundation that provides low-to-medium buildable coverage and a flawless, HD-ready, natural satin-shine finish. Skin conditioning, water-resistant and long-wearing. 1.7 oz.. Web ID: 656072.

1.7 oz.

Does anyone have a good dupe ?
I M always afraid to try Mac foundation don’t know I think it just caked up and have to return it did anyone know any hack to not cake up this foundation ?
this or the studio fix?? ?
Start your review of Studio Face & Body Foundation!
Yuliia K.
East Hanover , NJ
Studio Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Yuliia K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: N2
Why it's great.Haven't found a better powder with this kind of coverage and lightweight feel.Great for everyday.One fan even gushes.It's made my life easier and more beautiful.Studio Face & Body Foundation
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: N2
I’m a decade long user of MACs Face and Body Foundation. This liquid foundation is light to buildable medium and has a fresh skin look upon dry down with no oxidation. The price is good for the sheer volume of product you get too. This is a staple in my makeup collection.
Ariana A.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorites for easy application and skin-like finish. 2 tricks to make it work: 1) you need less than you think, ~2 drops to cover and conceal and 2) APPLY WITH YOUR HANDS! Work in small sections of your face, massaging into skin until you feel resistance from the previously slippy liquid. Once you have an even base, go back and spot-conceal by tapping extra product onto your skin where needed. I find it works best on moisturized bare skin (no primer) with spf sponged on top. Set any shine-prone areas with translucent powder and you’re set til you remove at the end of the day. This stuff doesn’t budge! Pretty expansive shade and undertone range (including olive!). I wear C1/C2 in M·A·C Face and Body Foundation and some of my other shade matches are: - BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Gel Cream Birch 1.5/Fairly Light powder - Armani Luminous Silk 4 - Kevin Aucoin SSE 5 - Fenty 140 - Koh Gen Do Aqua 213
Prachi V.
Review for: N2
It was more watery than I would’ve expected. This foundation can provide a light sheer coverage.
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
Studio Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Joanna A.
Review for: N2
This is my favorite foundation for a more radiant natural finish. It's not dewy and not matte. It definitely has at least a medium coverage as I have plenty of freckles and sun damage but it is not AT ALL heavy. This and dior backstage (for a more natural matte) are absolutely my holy grail foundations. Up until now I had by Terry and lamcome fond de teint and don't get me wrong, they are nice foundations but I hate looking like I have foundation on. They were the most natural without sacrificing coverage untill I got the other two and I am in love. I legit must have bought 200 foundations and powders since quarantine started and I no longer am getting the urge to buy every foundation I see in an ad on FB! If you hate cake and foundation looking heavy or settling into lines give Mac and Dior a try!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,268 reviews
I adore this light weight yet full coverage foundation. It is easy to apply with a beauty blender and spreads easily. Wears especially well. I have never needed to use it on my body though. Interesting?
member-c9f01
Review for: C6
Perfect shade match!!!!! look natural with make up on. Best applied with hands, very lightweight and blends in seamlessly.
brenda R.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: N2
It’s nice! Very liquidy and easy to apply. You don’t need a brush, it’s better to apply with your hands. You don’t necessarily have to bake this foundation, maybe just set it. This is coming from a girl with dry skin. If your t-zone gets oily, probably bake there.
Olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: N2
I want to love this because it makes my skin look so dewy and glossy but the con to that is it makes my skin break out like crazy! I get very tiny pimples when using this mostly on my forehead. A makeup artist told me that’s due to too much moisture. I wish it worked for me but sadly it doesn’t!
Anna C.
fort myers
Review for: C6
Love this product for everyday use! Gives you a great illuminating glow, especially after you put moisturizer