Studio Basics Eyeliner Brush 2152 uploaded by Amai L.
2 colors available

BY STUDIO BASICS

Studio Basics brushes offer department store quality without the department store price. It is a complete set of makeup brushes that give you professional results. Comprehensive product line meets your needs, enabling you to achieve any look you desire. Included in most of our brushes are detailed instructions to help you get the look you desire. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amai L.
Amai L.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is incredible, it is soft but resistant at the same time. It is very precise, the truth is of great help when applying eyeliner either in gel or liquid. It can also be used to make up your eyebrows. The price is affordable and the quality excellent.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Blair, NE
I love this brush however, I use it in my eyebrow powder and fill in my brows with it. Works great for this!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Scituate, MA
I love this brush! It makes applying eyeliner so easy and gets it so close to the lash line. Works great with powders and gels. Great value for the price!
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing !!!! It's soooo soft you can't even tell! Picks up products good and applies great as well! Easy to use and wash. It's very fluffy for an eyebrow brush which is good. I barely feel it when I apply it on my brows! Totally recommend this!
Vatamaniuc A.
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
I use this brush avere single day and i am really pleased with it! It works perfect for my eyebrows.