BY STUDIO BASICS

100% Cotton for Gentle Use on Eyes, Lips & Nails Replacement Applicators! These 100% cotton applicators are soft and absorbent, double-ended, and multi-purpose.  Their handy single-use design ensures a fresh applicator whenever you need it, and the reusable plastic case is great for travel! Use the flat end to apply eyeshadow, lipstick, or nail polish remover. Use the pointed tip for applying eyeliner and lining tips. studio-basics.com ; see more...

Rachel M.
Arlington, TN
I think most people avoid these because they come in cheap makeup kits.. but they are actually great! I use them to clean up edges when I paint my nails, and I use them to help buff my lips. Recently, I have started using them with "foil" eyeshadows which are an up and coming trend!
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN
Not my favorite product. These make it very hard to spread the eyeshadow across my lids. I wish tha the applicator pad was larger or pudgier so that you could spread the eyeshadow better!
Carla D.
Saint Paul, MN
Studio basics products are great, they have good price, good products. This especially is useful for cleaning under the eyes and when we paint our nails.
Niki T.
These things change your life. They are not to expensive and you can use them for about anything you could think of makeup, nails, crafts, ext.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
Another useful thing to have in your makeup collection. these are nice for cleaning up excess product and also if you're working with a client
Sarah B.
Lakeview, OH
These are wonderful! I use these all the time mainly for cleaning up nail polish around my nail and around my eyes and lips for mistakes!
Brittany N.
Wentzville
Great item, especially for on the go people! No hassle to carry all of your brushes with you
Aaliyah C.
Love these so much. I usually use them for cleaning up eyeliner and lipstick
Nathalie B.
Oshawa, ON
I just discovered these about a week ago and I already know I won't ever be without these! They are so useful for cleaning the under eye, the lower lid and even the paddle side can be used to apply shimmery eye shadow on the lid, especially wet shadow. Will buy backups next time I go shopping!
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec
I love these so much! It helps a lot when you need to remove any makeup you have on.
rae c.
where can you find these?
Albany  M.
Medley, FL
They are really effective? what is the best use for this?
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
Ive been try several brushes and blenders from styudio basics but i ve Never see that set, it good?