BY STUDIO BASICS

Department Store Quality! Enlarge Your Eyes For a More Defined Look. 2 Brushes in 1 Define your eyes with this 2-in-1 brush!  The shading brush softly applies color to lid & crease, which helps brighten & define the eye area.  Use this precision-cut angled eye-liner brush to apply liquid or powder eyeliner as perfectly & as evenly as the pros for noticeable eyes. see more...

• I have heard this brush is good for adding water and maki...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abigail K.
I like this makeup brush because it is perfect for doing a cat eye look or any sharp lines with your eyeshadow but I seem to have more problems with fallout when I use this brush.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
Best makeup brush ever great quality would recommend it really blends well. it never has bristles fall out and washes and dries quite well pretty descent price as well
Vanessa S.
Me parece genial una brocha 2 en 1:) es practica y bien para llevarla de viaje o en la cartera! Es buena brocha lo que si es un poco costosa
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Essential for blur the shadows, the angle brush is my favorite for do my eyebrows routine. 2 in 1 is the best version
Lynn R.
I have heard this brush is good for adding water and making your eyeshadow like eyeliner...thoughts? How do I keep it sanitary if I buy a brush like this...just use shampoo?