Studio Basics 11 Piece Total Beauty Set uploaded by Jada D.Studio Basics 11 Piece Total Beauty Set uploaded by Jada D.

BY STUDIO BASICS

Studio Basics® 11 Piece Total Beauty Set.
Tool kit for the ultimate makeover. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valentina B.
Those brushes are great for people who are starting with make up, example: me! The organizer is very practical so is the mirror, and the little explanation of every brush in the back. They are kinda soft and shed a little but HEY! it's normal in every brush! you just have to take good care about them. I would recommend this to everyone in my situation, and the price is A GREAT PLUS.
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
A basic makeup set that has what you need. I love my eyebrow brush works great also love the bigger brushes to blend my eyeshadow and put on bronzer
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
My mom got me one of these, it's great for traveling and all of the brushes are very nice and not cheap!
Arianna P.
Is a super practical and complete set. Has a brush to make a complete look of eyes without using anything else. I would buy it again. I recommend it