BY STUDIO 35

Terry Lined Shower Cap. see more...

Studio 35 Terry Lined Shower Cap
  • "It does a good job of keeping water off of my hair, and the terry lining prevents is soft/gentle on my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great concept, and it did work really well at first." in 2 reviews
  • "I have purchased larger quantities of a different brand for a better price and the size was a lot better." in 1 review
  • "This makes my life so much easier." in 1 review
  • "Sides of my hair still got a little wet." in 1 review
Tiffany H.
This is a great concept, and it did work really well at first. However, after a few uses, the lining began absorbing water when I washed my face. Then, even if I pulled it inside-out, the lining would take forever to dry, so I couldn't use it the next day. After a little while of that happening, it began to smell like mildew. I found that an old-fashioned shower cap does the same job while lasting longer.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
I always have the issue of the shower cap not being big enough. I don't have a Dino head, but I do have a lot of hair. When I twist it up in a bun, my head doubles in size. This was no-bueno for me.
Maria R.
I always have to use this when I shower and don't want to wet my hair. I don't like wetting my hair during the winter so I tend to wear this often when I shower.
Kera E.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love studio 35 they have the best products and this is definitely one I recommend if you need a quick shower and don't want to go through the process of drying your hair.
Ivelizz G.
I love Walgreens brand. This is made well. This shower cap does a really good job at protecting my hair from the shower. I like this and would purchase another one.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product that i can use when i don't want my hair to get wet and it will keep it dry, but its plastic so it will rip after few uses
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
Not impressed a little to small. I have purchased larger quantities of a different brand for a better price and the size was a lot better.
gabriella l.
This makes my life so much easier. Since I can't wash my hair everday. I just use this. N since it's plastic it's easy to dry
Brianne S.
E Rutherford, NJ
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV
I could not find a better shower cap for that price anywhere else.