BY STUDIO 35

Soap-Free, Rich &Amp; Creamy Formula Compare To Dove&Reg; Sensitive Skin Body Wash* Unscented For Sensitive Skin Soap-Free Moisture Rich Formula Conditions Dry, Itchy Skin A Soap-Free, Rich And Creamy Formula Gently Cleanses Your Skin And Leaves It Soft And Smooth. Made In Canada *This Product Is Not Manufactured Or Distributed By Unilever, The Owner Of The Registered Trademark Dove&Reg;. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Studio 35 Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "I LOVE IT ITS AMAZINGG FOR PEOPLE QITH SENSITIVE SKIN I DO RECOMMEND VEY MUCH AND ITS A VERY GOOD PRICE ALOZE I BOUGHT IT IN WALMART VERY GOOD PRICE ALSO HOPE YOU ENJOY CAUSE IMMA GO BUY ANOTHER ONE!!" in 3 reviews
Michelle N.
clayton
Natonya M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This body wash is great....it reminds me of the Dove sensitive skin. This works great on my toddler and myself. It leaves your skin clean without that sticky or tight feel.
Crystal J.
Crownhill, Plymouth
Great body wash!! I have very sensitive skin and it can be dry often too. I've used this a few times and it works great. It leaves my skin feeling nourished and moisturized. No itchy feelings and no redness or rash. Would recommend!
Dawn S.
Lake Charles, LA
Curious if this is sensitive to use on a womans area? I'm very easily irritated with most products.