Studio 35 Self Heating Green Tea Mask - 6 oz. uploaded by Espe D.

BY STUDIO 35

With green tea extract This mask is perfect for unwinding after a long day. The mask provides gentle warmth to the skin while receiving the benefits of green tea extract. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Priscilla R.
Palm Bay
I love this face mask. I normally have a mixture of dry oily skin. Some spots are dry and others are so oily that I seem to break out bad in those areas. Since I was on a budget, I decided to try something a little cheaper and not from my normal skin routine, since what I was using didn't seem to be working to well for me anyway. Well, I decided to give this mask a try and I'm glad that I did! It smells good, feels good and I love that it self heats. I noticed just after a couple of days of using, that my skin was not dry or oily and my acne was disappearing instead it had a nice, smooth glow to it. I noticed while I sleep I tend to get a lot of oily build up, so I use this right before bed after my daily shower and wake up the next morning with normal looking clear skin!
Mira M.
Frisco, TX
I bought this face mask after my skin severely broke out last week. I haven't broken out that badly since my senior year of high school and I thought I needed something to help calm down the redness and irritation. Needless to say, I'm very impressed! The price is right for the amount of product that you get, and I really enjoy the fact that it's self heating. It feels as if I took the bottle and heated it up in the microwave for a few seconds. After one use, my face felt smoother, cleaner, and less irritated. If you want something calming and relaxing, this is it!
Noelle S.
Lathrop, CA
My skin has not shown the best results after using the Studio facial products. While they are they affordable, they are not easy to apply, and did not really help make a difference if my facial routine.
Anastasia B.
This is a really great product.i think that people should buy this product.this product is effective.this product is so gentle on your face
Espe D.
I’ve been using this mask for two weeks, it have helped me to unified my skin tone and leaves it very soft, it’s doesn’t have the best result but for the price it’s great. The heating sensation it’s nice and relaxing, have a sweet scent. The bottle it’s not the most attractive but excellent for helping to apply the mask. I bought it in Walgreens, it’s price is budget friendly.