BY STUDIO 35

With green tea extract This mask is perfect for unwinding after a long day. The mask provides gentle warmth to the skin while receiving the benefits of green tea extract. see more...

Priscilla R.
Palm Bay
I love this face mask. I normally have a mixture of dry oily skin. Some spots are dry and others are so oily that I seem to break out bad in those areas. Since I was on a budget, I decided to try something a little cheaper and not from my normal skin routine, since what I was using didn't seem to be working to well for me anyway. Well, I decided to give this mask a try and I'm glad that I did! It smells good, feels good and I love that it self heats. I noticed just after a couple of days of using, that my skin was not dry or oily and my acne was disappearing instead it had a nice, smooth glow to it. I noticed while I sleep I tend to get a lot of oily build up, so I use this right before bed after my daily shower and wake up the next morning with normal looking clear skin!
Bri P.
Bayonne, NJ
This was such an enjoyable product, I’m definitely going to get lots of use out of this!! I loved the scent of this green tea mask, as well as the packaging which made it easy to apply the product onto a brush I use for my face masks. The self-heating feature felt amazing, and was something I’ve never had in any of my masks! I’m currently trying to convince my friends and family to try out this product because it was so easy and delightful to apply and the sensations were so fantastic, and what makes this product even better is the price! Besides all that, my skin felt balanced right after using this mask, not dry nor oily. My skin feels clean and appears to be a little blurred, an effect I love! Highly recommend this product especially for the price
Vanesa C.
Decatur, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this out of curiosity and was amazed by it. Its an amazing product and is really warmth but not harsh. Sometimes it can drip after it freshen up but my solution is to use a clean sheet mask , those that come with no product, use mask on top of green tea mask so the products keeps intact.
Evynessence B.
East Petersburg
Did not experience any skin irritation, and my first use of the product was wonderful. At one point along the way, after 2-3 weekly use, it stopped working for my skin. Otherwise, I do recommend it, but NOT for sensitive skin types. The immediate after affect is very cooling and feels very clean. It's a good thing to try, see if it's right for you.
Haliegh W.
Bellingham
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do enjoy this mask at the end of the day when getting ready for day. I do not usually feel the “self heating” aspect of this mask as much as I would like to, but I think that it does an acceptable job at cleansing the skin. The price point is a benefit of this item, but the quality is not amazing.
Tracy F.
It’s cheap, you feel it working on your face, smells great and did it say, cheap?! I’m just sick of spending too much on a mask that embellishes and promises the world.
Noelle S.
Lathrop, CA
My skin has not shown the best results after using the Studio facial products. While they are they affordable, they are not easy to apply, and did not really help make a difference if my facial routine.
Mira M.
Frisco, TX
I bought this face mask after my skin severely broke out last week. I haven't broken out that badly since my senior year of high school and I thought I needed something to help calm down the redness and irritation. Needless to say, I'm very impressed! The price is right for the amount of product that you get, and I really enjoy the fact that it's self heating. It feels as if I took the bottle and heated it up in the microwave for a few seconds. After one use, my face felt smoother, cleaner, and less irritated. If you want something calming and relaxing, this is it!
Anastasia B.
This is a really great product.i think that people should buy this product.this product is effective.this product is so gentle on your face
Meg B.
Elton, LA
This mask makes me feel rejuvenated and clean. It smells really nice. But feels a little strange when it's on your face