Studio 35 Professional Powder Brush

by Studio 35

This Professional Grade Cosmetic Brush Is Handcrafted Using Only The Finest Materials And Finished With The Utmost Care. The Ultra-Soft, Top-Quality Natural Hair Forms A Full, Round Head, Ideal For Expertly Applying Loose Or Pressed Powder To Create The Perfect Look. Made Of Premium-Grade Animal Hair. Made In China

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Professional Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
the brush is good quality and you can give it to some body as a present and the brush is easy to use on the face for light brushing and its not to expensive its like the perfect package and its good for sensitive skin im pretty satisfied not many negatives to this prouduct
2 years agoChicago, IL
I used the brush to apply my baking powder. I don't really use it all the time but it's good for the price
2 years agoWest Hartford, CT
Soft and inexpensive. I love makeup brushes that do exactly what those over priced ones do for less
2 years ago
Cheap product, good quality! Compares with the Morphe and Sephora brushes. I love a good bargain! It doesn't make the product go to waste. I always get a great look with this brush because the product stays on it. I recommend it to fellow amateur makeup artists.