Studio 35 Pore Cleansing Sheet Mask - 0.5 oz. uploaded by Michelle G.

BY STUDIO 35

With hyaluronic acid & sage extract Reduces excess oil Leaves skin feeling clean & refreshed see more...

Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Hands down the WORST mask I have ever encountered. As soon as I opened the package, the smell of alcohol smacked me in the face. Upon further inspection, I discovered that denatured alcohol is the third ingredient. Why?! I left this mask on for less than a minute and felt like every drop of moisture was sucked from my skin. Absolutely unacceptable!
Nicolletta D.
Bellmawr, NJ
This mask kind of sucked. First off the cut outs of the mask do not fit right at all, and I don't think they would for anyone. Secondly, there's not enough serum on the mask. I kept having to press it back down around my nose and mouth because it kept popping up. These are good for little girls sleep overs or spa party but I don't think they do much for the skin.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I got this as a gift and honestly not worth the money if you want to buy it. First off, taking it out of the package has a strong alcohol smell. Was disappointed with the serum content because there was barely any. The size and cut out of the mask is like for kids. The mouth opening is just like a cut open line. Korean mask are much better for a cheaper price to.
đź‘‘Ashley N.
Parma, OH
Found this mask and a few others at Walgreens. The serum surprisingly worked well on my skin. But....I couldn’t leave the mask on for more than 10 minutes. The cut outs for the eyes are too small and too close together. My eyes began stinging from the mask being too close to my eyes. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. I have a cream mask from this company that I’m going to try but I won’t use any more sheet masks.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This sheet mask was AWFUL. I should've looked at the ingredients before I bought it, but the alcohol content was way too high. It made my face burn and turn red. It really dried out my skin as well. I wouldn't recommend this to ANYONE. Save your money on this one!!
Rosa N.
My skin looks alive again it's soft dewy and not oily if you get an older packet it can dry out but that's no big deal I just spritz with water to 're activate the magic and it works just as well as if I had opened it and it was soaked in product
Christine L.
The Mask feels good on your skin the only problem is is that the sheet itself is cut very oddly that it covers your entire lips you barely have any room for your eyes and it doesn't fit the nose properly
Michelle G.
Lodi, NJ
Love the tingling from the mask . However the cut outs are shaped weird so it was having issues keeping the mask in place. It does feel good tho