Studio 35 Organic Cotton Rounds

by Studio 35

USDA Organic. Made with certified organic cotton whitened with hydrogen peroxide. Soft, smooth, sturdy and luxurious.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Studio 35 Organic Cotton Rounds!
How would you rate this product?
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these because they’re flat and not exfoliating. They absorb the right amount of product and there’s definitely a difference between these and the regular ones from this brand.
Although these are drugstore brands, the quality of these cotton rounds are excellent. Great value and they're priced correctly. This product definitely met my expectations.
Niles, MI
These work great for what i need them for. they dont fall apart, they clean well and remove product well. the price isnt horrible and they are convenient .
Valley Park, MO
These are my favorite cotton rounds it doesn’t fall apart when you pull one out of the bag as I found most do plus it’s the only one I have tried that didn’t get caught on my nose piercing definitely going to rebuy after I ran out of the crappy ones I got for free from work😂
Dallas, Tx
I use these all the time they work very really well and they don't fall apart easily like most cotton rounds and they don't leave fibers on your face that I find other cotton rounds do and I love that they are organic because I have sensitive skin some "cotton" I feel is more polyester and that like brillo on my skin
Durham, NC
I use these organic cotton rounds to apply toners and use with my makeup removers and they feel great and hold up great while wet. I love there organic cotton rounds because I have sensitive skin and I don't want to use cotton that might be bleached or covered in pesticides.
Foster City , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these organic cotton rounds because I know I'm putting a nontoxic product on my face and body. I buy these from Walgreens and appreciate the easy access to organic cotton products. Plus the price premium is not much more than the conventional cotton rounds.
Miami
I am constantly looking for organic products to use on my face. As I’m getting older I realize the importance of using chemical free products that won’t hurt my pocket. I find myself rebuying Studio Organic Cotton Pads all the time.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these. I use them to remove my makeup at night, usually with Garnier micellar water, and they work great. It's the perfect size for your eyes, and doesn't feel like it's going to scrape off all your skin.
Odenton
I received this item in my Christmas stocking. Used for make -up removal , also for cleaning up my granddaughters face . VERY gentle not harsh at all. Was pleasantly happy. Will purchase again .

Looking for your answer?