Studio 35 Oil-Free Moisturizing Facial Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by Lerida D.

BY STUDIO 35

Non-Greasy & Absorbs Quickly. Oil, fragrance and alcohol free. Hypoallergenic. Won t clog pores. Compare to Neutrogena® Oil-Free Sensitive Skin Lotion Studio 35 Beauty™ Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 provides hydration that lasts all day while effectively protecting skin from the sun s harmful UVA/UVB rays.  This lightweight formula leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. see more...

Studio 35 Oil-Free Moisturizing Facial Lotion SPF 15
WORST MOISTURIZER I HAVE EVER USED. Just a week after I started using it, my pores are clogged, my skin is always greasy and feels dirty, I developed a rosacea issue I never had before and I now have the worst acne breakout I've EVER had. It also takes two whole pumps to sufficiently moisturize your face and takes FOREVER to dry. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
This is a good bang for your buck. The product is good quality and is made well. It met my expectations, especially for the price. I was able to use it on my sensitive skin without a noticeable affect. I also like that it doesn't increase my oil on my face.
Lerida D.
Oil free pero no me funciona mi cara se pone grasoso ya como a la hora de haberlo utilizado
Fragrance free
Alcohol free
Hypoallergenic
Won't clog pores
Patricia D.
Gretna, LA
My skin its really oily and more on the summer.. So i been using this because its oil free and its pretty good for its price
Sarah D.
Lowell
Love how this product moisturized my face. It is just enough to not feel to heavy on my face and feeling refreshed
amani K.
el paso , tx
Love this so worth it
I love to use it under my make up it blends beautiful and keeps my skin healthy
Ms Z.
Middlesex, London
This is a really lovely face moisturising lotion. it smells gorgeous and is very light going on. It leaves my skin feeling energized, perfect in the morning to get you going.it comes in abeautiful packaging and i would highly recommend this product to others.
Irina O.
cologne
Me. Gusta cuidar mucho mi cuerpo con cremas y más cuidar mi cara con productos de acuerdo a mi
Kerenh B.
culiacan
Que tan bueno es? En un porcentaje del 1 al 5 que tanto cumple lo que promete??
Scarlett C.
Where I can find this cheaper product?